PDA

View Full Version : Look what I got today

bh4rnnr
02-22-2006, 04:10 PM
75-300 telephoto lens :cool: . Almost got the 18-200, but figured since I already have the 18-75 lens I wouldn't want them to overlap. Now I just need to get another battery pack and I should be ready for Moab :cool: :beer:

Groucho
02-22-2006, 04:28 PM
Ooooooohhhhhhh, Sexy!! :fing:

Hulk
02-22-2006, 06:01 PM
I read "Look what I got today" and I thought, "Syphilis?"

Glad to see it was a fat lens, and not some kind of genital infection. Nice looking lens, dude.

:cheers:

74fj40
02-22-2006, 06:22 PM
toobad you cant take a picture of the new lens with the new lense...

bh4rnnr
02-22-2006, 06:32 PM
I read "Look what I got today" and I thought, "Syphilis?"

Glad to see it was a fat lens, and not some kind of genital infection. Nice looking lens, dude.

:cheers:

I sure hope not! :eek:

Uncle Ben
02-22-2006, 06:38 PM
75-300 telephoto lens :cool: . Almost got the 18-200, but figured since I already have the 18-75 lens I wouldn't want them to overlap. Now I just need to get another battery pack and I should be ready for Moab :cool: :beer:

Silly boy...thats two more season passes you could have bought! :D Very cool Perry! :fing:

Bruce Miller
02-23-2006, 08:44 PM
Nice looking lens, Perry. Is that for a 35mm SLR or an electronic camera? Do you know if it's possible to take black & white photos with an old fashioned 35mm camera, have the film developed then put onto a CD, then be able to download the photos onto a computer? Or do I have to purchase a new fangled digital camera with black & white capabilities?
Bruce Miller

bh4rnnr
02-23-2006, 08:55 PM
Nice looking lens, Perry. Is that for a 35mm SLR or an electronic camera? Do you know if it's possible to take black & white photos with an old fashioned 35mm camera, have the film developed then put onto a CD, then be able to download the photos onto a computer? Or do I have to purchase a new fangled digital camera with black & white capabilities?
Bruce Miller

Bruce, you can take black and white with 35mm. You can get black and white film for them. Most photo development places should have the capability to put the images onto cd(a nice thing to have). For film, I have found Fuji is the best, others can argue with me here(Darren (http://www.mycolorado.org/), i'm looking in your direction) ........... The telephoto lens I got is interchangeable with my 35mm film and digital. :beer: