PDA

View Full Version : Meeting with Jerry Abboud with COHVCO - Boulder Wagon Road!

Red_Chili
10-25-2008, 10:08 AM
Just a note for those who want a 4x4 route from Rollinsville to Winter Park - a meeting is in the works with Jerry Abboud, the COHVCO guy and a lawyer, most likely in the evening for dinner some time in the next couple weeks. More details as I have them.

For those interested (and I would hope ALL or MOST of the Jenny Creek Trail Team would want to be there!!) think about what times would work for you. I am leaning toward a Monday or Tuesday evening, dinner. Beer of course.
:beer::thumb:

Knowing Esteban (who you will meet), it will likely be at Woody's Pizza in Golden. Just a guess.

Red_Chili
10-25-2008, 10:13 AM
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8206596#post8206596
Looks like Wednesday, 10/29, 6:30 is most likely.

I am hoping for a dozen from Rising Sun. Don't you disappoint me now!! :D

ArloGuthroJeep
10-25-2008, 01:36 PM
That is awesome Bill...I REALLY hope that road gets opened up. It is an amazing drive, a great party of history to be able to visit, and nice to be able to go over the pass that way:)

nuclearlemon
10-25-2008, 07:51 PM
might be able to make it...depends on work and whether or not i got gas $

powderpig
10-27-2008, 11:40 AM
Ok I am in. It looks like the meeting is at Table Mountain Inn in Golden, 6:30 pm on Wed the 29th. Bill, it does look like some on the ADV do not want a big group(when you suggested having 12 showing up). I did not see any other posts from you on this. I am around and willing to be there, but do not want to intrude. If I can help, I can. Post up what you would like. Robbie

ArloGuthroJeep
11-12-2008, 09:09 PM
Any update on this?:)

nuclearlemon
11-13-2008, 12:09 PM
looking good, but don't get your hopes up;)

i'm working on a brief synopsis, i'll post it when it gets done. we have a lot of valid points, but at the same time, it is brd.