PDA

View Full Version : I'm trying to be like Perry

sno bored
11-12-2008, 03:33 PM
Like the title says I'm trying to be like Perry :perry:. I cut off my long hair and have been rocking the mohawk. I will be leaving for a month long solo trip seeing what kind of adventures I can get into. I will be traveling around Peru for the next month, and will post up on all of the adventures, or mis-adventures that I get myself into. I don't know how often I will be able to post up. I'm spending the first week of my trip in the jungles of the Amazon basin. Enjoy the adventure, I know I will. Kevin

Uncle Ben
11-12-2008, 03:38 PM
Wont work.....you spell too good! :eek: :lmao::lmao: Good luck to ya Kev! :thumb::thumb:

MDH33
11-12-2008, 03:52 PM
Sounds like fun! Definitely keep us updated. :thumb:

And don't forget the pics! :beer:

Shark Bait
11-12-2008, 03:53 PM
Have fun! Doing any diving? :D

bh4rnnr
11-12-2008, 04:11 PM
Wont work.....you spell too good! :eek: :lmao::lmao: Good luck to ya Kev! :thumb::thumb:

:brick:

Have fun Kevin!!!

P.S, my mohawk was pink.....

Rezarf
11-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Good on ya Kevin! Have a blast bud, I dig the new look! :woot:

Uncle Ben
11-12-2008, 05:27 PM
:brick:

Have fun Kevin!!!

P.S, my mohawk was pink.....

I remember well! Here is what it looked like when I sat behind Perry at a meeting.......

http://getsomehairapy.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/pink-hawk-with-stars.jpg
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::bowdown::perry:

nuclearlemon
11-12-2008, 05:29 PM
cool! have a good time:cheers:

bigbluefj
11-12-2008, 05:47 PM
Dude dig the stach, have a good time Kevin

Hulk
11-12-2008, 06:20 PM
my mohawk was pink.....

Perry, have you ever seen Deep House Dish on SNL? I think you and Andy Samberg could've been separated at birth when he plays T'Shane (along with Kenan Thompson as DJ Dynasty Handbag).

http://rustybrain.com/haha/DeepHouseDishSNL.jpg

Hulk
11-12-2008, 06:21 PM
I will be leaving for a month long solo trip seeing what kind of adventures I can get into. I will be traveling around Peru for the next month, and will post up on all of the adventures, or mis-adventures that I get myself into. I don't know how often I will be able to post up. I'm spending the first week of my trip in the jungles of the Amazon basin. Enjoy the adventure, I know I will. Kevin

Sounds like a blast. Love to read some updates. Have fun Kevin!

Inukshuk
11-12-2008, 09:38 PM
Have a great time. I know a bunch of people who recently traveled to Peru and a really cool young Shaman (mid 30's) I can connect you with if you want.

nakman
11-13-2008, 07:52 AM
Wow i'm envious, have a great trip Kevin and bring back lots of stories & pictures.

nice chair, btw. :)

bh4rnnr
11-13-2008, 08:00 AM
Perry, have you ever seen Deep House Dish on SNL? I think you and Andy Samberg could've been separated at birth when he plays T'Shane (along with Kenan Thompson as DJ Dynasty Handbag).

http://rustybrain.com/haha/DeepHouseDishSNL.jpg

Wow, thats scarry....

sno bored
11-13-2008, 02:00 PM
Have fun! Doing any diving? :D

I'm going to be on the coast in southern Peru, I may do a dive if things work out.

farnhamstj
11-15-2008, 08:45 AM
I've got a good friend that runs a hostel in Ollyantantambo(near Macu Piccu) his contact is www.kbperu.com. His name is Will, but his staff and neighbors call him KB.

sno bored
11-17-2008, 11:59 AM
I've got a good friend that runs a hostel in Ollyantantambo(near Macu Piccu) his contact is www.kbperu.com. His name is Will, but his staff and neighbors call him KB.

Thanks Farnham, I may try to get in touch when Im in that area.