PDA

View Full Version : What gives Bruce

bh4rnnr
02-23-2006, 09:00 PM
What you didn't wan' to put up with my crazy antics today :confused: . I took a shower and everything. Told Scott you were coming by, man was he upset(well not really) :hill:

Bruce Miller
02-24-2006, 05:16 PM
Sorry you took a shower for nothing. I had to pickup the 80 from Robbie early Thursday morning then return to work to get a couple of projects completed by noon. The distance between me in Longmont and Kuni in south Denver is a real show stopper. The new dealership in Frederick will be great. Just have to suffer until they open in July. We figured that would be about 16,000 miles later. Lots of oil changes. See you Wednesday. We should have the metal work for you.

bh4rnnr
02-24-2006, 08:31 PM
Sorry you took a shower for nothing. I had to pickup the 80 from Robbie early Thursday morning then return to work to get a couple of projects completed by noon. The distance between me in Longmont and Kuni in south Denver is a real show stopper. The new dealership in Frederick will be great. Just have to suffer until they open in July. We figured that would be about 16,000 miles later. Lots of oil changes. See you Wednesday. We should have the metal work for you.

No worries. You do know that we can do a pick/up delivery, might make it easier... See you guy's Wed. And looking forward to seeing the metal work. Thanks!