PDA

View Full Version : Logitech THX speakers for computer or small system

Hulk
11-17-2008, 12:49 AM
I have 2 Logitech speakers. They came with my computer speaker system that has 4 satellite speakers + a sub. I've never used the back 2 speakers (which are identical to the front 2). You could use them in your garage or where ever. They sound pretty good: they are THX certified.

$10 OBO.

Cruzrman
11-20-2008, 05:24 PM
I think I'd like to have those for my wife. I'm no geek. Will they work with her new Mac?

Hulk
11-21-2008, 12:07 AM
Probably not. They just have wires coming out the back, so you'd need to hook them to a small stereo or something.

Did you see my other post with the Boston Acoustics system? That one would work perfectly.

Hulk
11-30-2008, 10:00 PM
How about $5.00? Make me an offer. Can bring to the meeting on Wednesday.

corsair23
12-01-2008, 04:42 PM
Matt,

How about a beer? :D

I don't really need them but I have a set just like that so I could use them as spares in case I blow up one of mine someday :hill:

And I agree with Matt...For small speakers these are pretty dang decent.

Red_Chili
12-01-2008, 05:39 PM
10 it is, Matt. I'll take them. Found out my laptop doesn't do so well playing movies in hunt camp. Volume...

corsair23
12-01-2008, 05:44 PM
10 it is, Matt. I'll take them. Found out my laptop doesn't do so well playing movies in hunt camp. Volume...

HEY NOW!! You can't show up to the dance late and trump my :beer: offer with cold cash :rant:

:lmao:

You know I'm joking of course but just make sure you'll be able to connect them before buying. These speakers don't have a "plug" on them, just wires like real speakers :D - Maybe you could put a plug on the ends and then do a y-splitter plug deal to plug into the speaker output on the laptop?

Hulk
12-01-2008, 09:39 PM

Cool!

You know I'm joking of course but just make sure you'll be able to connect them before buying. These speakers don't have a "plug" on them, just wires like real speakers - Maybe you could put a plug on the ends and then do a y-splitter plug deal to plug into the speaker output on the laptop?

True. They will not simply plug in to your laptop. They are also not amplified like most external speaker systems.

Hulk
03-02-2009, 04:46 PM
Bill, do you still want these? I will have them on Wednesday night.

Uncle Ben
03-02-2009, 06:04 PM
Matt,
What ever happened to the office phone from a while back?

Hulk
03-03-2009, 02:15 AM
I have no idea. I'll go look for it.