PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a 50mm socket

BeratE
11-28-2008, 04:17 PM
I am soon going to be swapping out my drums for disks and have been having a hard time finding a 50mm spindle nut socket. Nobody carries it, and nobody could get me one for a reasonable price, especially since I will only use it twice. Does anybody have one that I could borrow for a bit? I am in the Boulder area and haven't found any members that are local to me to ask, let alone any cruiser owners period.
Thanks for any help or suggestions
- Joel

Uncle Ben
11-28-2008, 04:30 PM
I am soon going to be swapping out my drums for disks and have been having a hard time finding a 50mm spindle nut socket. Nobody carries it, and nobody could get me one for a reasonable price, especially since I will only use it twice. Does anybody have one that I could borrow for a bit? I am in the Boulder area and haven't found any members that are local to me to ask, let alone any cruiser owners period.
Thanks for any help or suggestions
- Joel

Never heard anyone complain about the lack of Cruisers in the Boulder area before!
I have one. I live in Louisville so were fairly close. How soon do you need it? I will be gone tonight and pretty indisposed on and off tomorrow.

BTW it is a Toyota tool ....do they not still stock them? 09607-60010

BeratE
11-28-2008, 05:56 PM
Dang that was fast. I come from the subaru world and everything from the dealers is ridiculously priced compared to aftermarket, so my brain completely neglected to think of the dealer. For the limited use I would need the socket, borrowing it from you seems like a better plan. Might buy the 54mm I will need for the disk setup though.
You are the one doing me a favor, so it is definitely your call on when to meet up. My weekend will stay pretty flexible, so let me know when a good time to stop by is. I have PM'd you my number.
And thanks a lot,
- Joel