PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted

Shark Bait
02-25-2006, 01:55 PM
Can anyone come help me lift my Orion back into my 40 Sunday? I'd like to get the thing back together.

Any help would be appreciated. Free :beer: :beer: .

treerootCO
02-25-2006, 07:10 PM
Sorry I haven't got back to you. I need more sleep to figure out what is going on...

I have to work OT tonight and Sunday night. I'll be up tomorrow but I got busy building a crate and forgot to sleep today...so....I'll need to catch up Sunday. I can help out early in the morning 9:00 or late like maybe 7:00?

PM or call anytime after midnight

bh4rnnr
02-25-2006, 07:13 PM
Would help but am planning on being up at the cabin testing out my new toy. That is after Iget my taxes done :eek:. Good luck :beer:

IanB
02-25-2006, 08:16 PM
I am sick right now, not even skiing this weekend, or I would.

wesintl
02-25-2006, 11:58 PM
Chris.. Give me a ring. I'll be around all day. I was going to go skiing, but new snow is needed. Not to mention I need to do some chores and work on my chit.

Shark Bait
02-26-2006, 12:13 AM
Cool. Thanks everyone. I'm not a morning person, Mike. But if it looks like I'm still going to be at it into the evening I'll let you know. The hardest thing is just getting some help lifting the Orion so it can be bolted back up. After that it's mostly piddling. I probably won't start until late morning.

Shark Bait
02-26-2006, 09:09 PM
Many thanks to Wes and Kim Fry for helping me out today. We got a lot done. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Got the Orion bolted back up and the driveshaft re-installed. Put the fenders on. Put the front wheels back on and actually moved the beast! Even if it was only a foot.

Onward and upward!! I'll post a pic or two after a while.