PDA

View Full Version : 1977 Jeep CJ-5 hard core 4x4 - HUGE price cut!!! - $5900

race2win1
12-10-2008, 08:53 AM
I'm dropping the price huge since I NEED to sell this Jeep ASAP! First $5900 takes it all!!!
1977 Jeep CJ-5 hard core 4x4 with all parts listed are BRAND NEW. Full fiberglass body. Super built motor with over $6K invested in motor alone (over 400 horsepower!). Full Painless wire kit. Race seats and 5 point harnesses. Aluminum race fuel cell with all braided... All 5 36" super swampers with bead lock wheels. Full lifted suspention including Rancho air controled shocks and double steering dampner. Steering box. Auto Gauge gauges. Gears and covers. Custom roll cage, bumpers, nurf bars, interior... Honestly there is so much to list and ridicules amounts of money dumped into this project that if it something that might be up your alley just email or call me. I have a bunch more pictures that I can easily email. $94500 o.b.o. Remember this jeep is super close to completion (needing drive shafts installed, exhaust (although already has headers), tidy up roll cage and misc). When you hear this motor fire up you'll understand. Joel 303-919-0776 race2win1@hotmail.com :) Will make an awesome rock Crawler, mud bogger, ice racer or any other badass jeep 4x4. Thanks again for looking. Joel 303-919-0776

AxleIke
12-10-2008, 09:22 AM
I'm dropping the price huge since I NEED to sell this Jeep ASAP! First $5900 takes it all!!!
1977 Jeep CJ-5 hard core 4x4 with all parts listed are BRAND NEW. Full fiberglass body. Super built motor with over $6K invested in motor alone (over 400 horsepower!). Full Painless wire kit. Race seats and 5 point harnesses. Aluminum race fuel cell with all braided... All 5 36" super swampers with bead lock wheels. Full lifted suspention including Rancho air controled shocks and double steering dampner. Steering box. Auto Gauge gauges. Gears and covers. Custom roll cage, bumpers, nurf bars, interior... Honestly there is so much to list and ridicules amounts of money dumped into this project that if it something that might be up your alley just email or call me. I have a bunch more pictures that I can easily email. $94500 o.b.o. Remember this jeep is super close to completion (needing drive shafts installed, exhaust (although already has headers), tidy up roll cage and misc). When you hear this motor fire up you'll understand. Joel 303-919-0776 race2win1@hotmail.com :) Will make an awesome rock Crawler, mud bogger, ice racer or any other badass jeep 4x4. Thanks again for looking. Joel 303-919-0776

That is QUITE a price cut! You weren't kidding about dropping the price huge!

race2win1
12-12-2008, 08:57 AM
Maybe that's why nobody bought it the first time around. :) It should have $9450 and now I am dropping the price even more. $5750!!!
Joel

Hulk
12-12-2008, 10:51 AM
Sweet ride, but you're not going to get a lot of love on a Toyota forum.

Best of luck to you.