PDA

View Full Version : Affordable Toyota Lexus Repair

ATLR
12-19-2008, 03:21 PM
Well its been a great year hear at ATLR. It was great getting to know some of the members and working on there cars and trucks. I am going to give a member special on timing belts as a thank you. The extra work would be nice too this time of year also. As many of you know I am a one man shop so please bear with me getting you in for service.
3.0 and 3.4 Truck/4 Runner timing belts installed with a Toyota water pump and coolant.
10% off to any member on all other service
http://www.atlr.net
Thanks Jesse 303-487-6195

Uncle Ben
12-19-2008, 04:45 PM
Thats excellent! Thank you very much for the discount and its great to have you on our forum! Merry Christmas!

Romer
12-19-2008, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the discount and Happy Holidays

subzali
12-21-2008, 12:11 AM
Just want to give a plug for Jesse, he was a great help on my head gasket job and he helped a buddy of mine with a 4runner too :thumb:

Red_Chili
12-21-2008, 09:10 AM
Never heard a bad thing about Jesse...

MDH33
12-21-2008, 11:33 AM
How about rebuilds on 22R's and 2F's? :)

ATLR
12-21-2008, 02:37 PM
Well after a lot of bad engine builders I have had to deal with I am going to start doing these on my owen. Here is what I will have
22R and RE
All work done on the blocks and heads will be done by Gunn auto
All new Toyota pistons and rings
All new Toyota bearings
New Toyota water pump
New Toyota timing chain
New Toyota oil pump
New Ngk spark plugs
New Rock Timing cover
Put together and valves adj ready to go. (valves will need to be re adj after warm up)
The cost will be around 1200.00-1500.00 pending Gunn's bill and what they have to do. Also a 1 year warranty, If I install it the total cost is 2500.00 turn key/out the door. ( all fluids and a 1 year parts and LABOR warranty)
There is a lot of people who say they use all these parts but in reality they don't!! I have taken apart these engines when I get them and find all ROCK parts in them.
I would Like to say thanks to all the plugs above. I will not let the club down with customer service or any thing else.

Ron Helmuth
12-22-2008, 01:24 PM
That is most generous of you. I will keep your shop in mind when needing that done.

Myredyota
05-02-2009, 08:01 PM
Here is a bump for Jesse! :bowdown: He has gone above and beyond to help me out! My truck is still running strong. If you haven't been in to see him, it's time to at least get your oil changed! :D

Thanks Jesse!

Bikeman
06-03-2009, 06:24 PM
One of my employees just had a head gasket/timing chain done on his 22RE at ATLR and is very impressed. He drives his 1993 4x4 truck daily from his home near the entrance to Slaughterhouse to Littlleton almost every day.

Evrgrnmtnman
04-12-2010, 04:41 PM
Bump for Jesse! Put a 22RE in my 88 great job and done alot of other work too! Customer service is excellent!

Myredyota
02-16-2011, 01:40 AM
Another Bump!
Jesse replaced the spindle bearings and repacked the other bearings in my front hub. He also changed the oil and transfer case fluid. Now if I could only get him to work on my Hondas and my Packard, I could sell my tools!!!:D

ATLR ROCKS!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Myredyota
03-03-2012, 11:38 AM
Bump for Jesse! He always goes way beyond the call of duty! Everyone I have referred to him has been more than pleased. Thank you Jesse:cheers:!

Red_Chili
03-05-2012, 12:11 PM
My experience with him too. He actually did a house call for diagnostics... waaaaay beyond the call of duty.

Hey Jesse, my wife works near the Taj, right down the road... and drives a Scion. Will be sending her your way should anything need doing on it. ;-)

subzali
12-12-2012, 01:59 PM
Another bump for Jesse.

In 2009 he did my timing belt, water pump and coolant change on the Tundra for an awesome price! 45,000 miles later I have no complaints!

corsair23
12-12-2012, 02:07 PM
I rec'd Jesse 3+ years ago to my buddy at work who has a couple of Lexus vehicles and lives out that way. He has been SUPER happy ever since. He used to only take his vehicles to Stevinson or Kuni and is very "anal" about his vehicles. If Jesse weren't stellar I would be the first to hear it from my buddy...

Red_Chili
12-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Hey Jesse... my wife's Scion XB driver's side door lock motor died (2006 IIRC). I fear to think what it would cost to fix it... Gotta quote?

corsair23
12-12-2012, 02:56 PM
Hey Jesse... my wife's Scion XB driver's side door lock motor died (2006 IIRC). I fear to think what it would cost to fix it... Gotta quote?

I'd give him a call Bill :) - The last time he checked the forum was back in March. Hopefully we're all keeping him too busy to spend time checking the forum :hill:

smslavin
12-12-2012, 04:09 PM
I'd give him a call Bill :) - The last time he checked the forum was back in March. Hopefully we're all keeping him too busy to spend time checking the forum :hill:

I just got off the phone with him. He's booked out until the first week in Jan.

Red_Chili
12-12-2012, 04:17 PM
I'd give him a call Bill - The last time he checked the forum was back in March. Hopefully we're all keeping him too busy to spend time checking the forum
Ya, I know... I did.

We need some 'Jesse SUCKS' posts so I can get this fixed!!! :lmao:
J/K....
Glad a good man is busy.

Evrgrnmtnman
01-30-2013, 10:42 PM
Another bump! Replace my front diff and replaced my rear brake shoes in 3 hours, only $315 in labor.......great mechanic..

smslavin
01-30-2013, 11:04 PM
great mechanic..

Not only that, great person too! He took great care of my wife's "new" Sequoia last week.

Sleepy
04-05-2013, 06:34 PM
I have used Jesse for years for my son's 85 4runner (new engine) as well as work on my dual-transfer cases (was leaking like crazy). :bowdown: Fantastic service from someone who really cares about his customers.

Barry

chaos
06-07-2013, 05:10 PM
I am new to wheeling and was taking a class with Bill Burke. Great class by the way. My radiator exploded (really, blew the hood up) and was stuck on Slaughterhouse Gulch. Bill towed me down and then I had the truck towed. Jesse was able to get me an steel radiator, thermostate, gasket and clutch fan for what the other guy wanted for just the radiator.

He picked me up from the Light Rail and even sent me to a buddy of his that did body shop stuff to fix my hood. He was great. I was out of town during most of it and I appreciated his use of text messages and email to keep me informed as to what was happening. He's busy but well worth it.

David

p.s Can't wait to go to my first Rising Sun meeting in July.

Myredyota
04-13-2014, 05:54 PM
It's time to bump Jesse and Chris back to the top of this list (again)! I was having trouble with the brakes on my truck, the rears were not working. I called Jesse and we went over what all I did to troubleshoot. He said it had to be the Master. So I said "when can you get me in?" He then told me that I would kick myself for not doing it myself because it was so easy! So I did it myself. While I was bleeding the brakes, I noticed a blown boot on the driver's side. :mad: Another call to Jesse to have him check my work and have him replace the CV axle. He said my work was fine and replaced the axle! Now I can go Mall Crawlin!
Thank you Jesse and Chris!
You ROCK!
:cheers::cheers: