PDA

View Full Version : I have some extra stuff lying around

Bruiser
01-05-2009, 08:46 PM
Hey guys. I have some extra stuff lying around from my fj40 rebuild and thought I would post it here first. I will be at the meeting on Weds so if you are even semi interested it is certainly no problem for me to bring it with me. Or give me a call or send a PM and we can arrange another time. I have listed prices next to each item but am open to offers and have also listed some items below that I would consider a full trade or partial trade (even if I am the partial side). Most of the stuff is from a 78 ish FJ40.

- 1 brand new 33x10.50X15 BFG Mud. Still has sticker on it. $100
- Aftermarket AC system complete with condenser and compressor. $150
- Passenger side replacement floor board - $30
- Transmission Cover. Has some rust on mating surface and the PO cut it for a 350 conversion. - $50
- Quadrajet Carb. Worked when I pulled it. - $50
- Seat brackets. The PO welded a bar across to mount on some Mercedes seats so you could probably mount any kind of seat to them or cut off the bar. - $50
- I also have some 350 Exhaust manifolds if anyone is interested. These have the 2.5 inch discharge and came off an early 60ís Corvette or Chevelle. Not sure if any of you guys would be interested but I thought I would ask. $150

Here is some stuff I was looking for my 78 FJ40.
- Passenger side turn signal. If you have a broken one I could even use the parts.
- Rear license plate holder
- Rear heater core
- CD player with an Aux input
- Sun Visors
- I need a 235/85/16 wheel and tire for a spare.
- I would be interested if you have some 15x8 wheels lying around that are in good shape. I have some but am always interested in an upgrade.

Anyway, I probably have some more stuff but that is all I can think of. Let me know 303-726-0876.

nuclearlemon
01-05-2009, 08:49 PM
iirc, i have a license plate. needs a lot of cleaning and new lights (you can get them from ccot or specter or somebody) you can have it just for getting it out of my garage.;)

Bruiser
01-05-2009, 08:49 PM
I also have the metal housing that fits behind the passenger seat over the gas line (both pieces). $40.

Bruiser
01-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Sure I will the license plate holder. Mine is tapped in the window right now. Sure you don't need anything?

Shark Bait
01-06-2009, 12:23 AM
I've got a pair of replacement sun visors I got from CCOT that won't work in my FJ40. Let me figure out what I paid for them.