PDA

View Full Version : Free- Steering Stablizer, Grab Handle and T Shirt

FJ 432
01-08-2009, 07:54 AM
When I purchased a 1980 FJ40 this summer the previous owner gave me a Rancho Steering Stablizer that was still in the box. I have no use for this so if anyone wants this just send me a pm. I believe that all the parts are there except the boot.

Subzali also gave me a metal aftermarket grab bar that I tried to use on the 40 but it was a little long. If anyone is interested in this also please send me a pm.

Finally, I was fortunate enough to win in last's night raffle the Wasatch Cruiser T-shirt that is sort of a light green. The size was a 2XL and a little to big for me. I wasn't able to stick around after the meeting to see if anyone wanted this so if interested send me a pm.

I live by Southwest Plaza. Last night was my first meeting and it was great to put faces with the names.

Randy Zepp

Air Randy
01-08-2009, 09:22 AM
I'll take all 3 items. I already have a screech bar for the wifey to white knuckle on but there is a young guy in Castle Rock I know who can use it and the steering stabilizer. I'm giving him a steering gear too, but the T shirt is for me!

FJ 432
01-10-2009, 02:40 PM
These items have been taken

subzali
01-11-2009, 08:34 AM
Randy,

this is what I was talking about:
MAF grab handle (http://www.man-a-fre.com/parts_accessories/4+plusgrabdashhandle.htm)

FJ 432
01-11-2009, 10:06 AM
Thanks Matt!