PDA

View Full Version : Current Call List?

bvb
01-13-2009, 07:49 PM
Is there a current call list for the club? I was hoping to be able to print a new one so I could recognize some of the newer call signs. The membership list is a pdf and I can"t change it up! :beer:

Groucho
01-14-2009, 08:11 AM
I will try to post up the one I have and people can tell me if it anything is old.

nakman
01-14-2009, 09:19 AM
The call list in our member's only is Excel. It's dated though, I saw at least one vanity call that hadn't been updated.

Uncle Ben
01-14-2009, 09:23 AM
The call list in our member's only is Excel. It's dated though, I saw at least one vanity call that hadn't been updated.

I guess we all need to pull it back up check our infor and post up changes....eh? :)

PhatFJ
01-14-2009, 09:35 AM
Just checked the FCC database this morning and it was there :) :)

KD0GEG

Uncle Ben
01-14-2009, 09:36 AM
Just checked the FCC database this morning and it was there :) :)

KD0GEG

Very cool.... CONGRATULATIONS!

Groucho
01-14-2009, 10:04 AM
The new master list updated today, even with Brian (PhatFJ), is up in the member only section. If your info is not correct, or you should be on the list and aren't, PM me and I will fix it. Then I will have WRDY update the .xls file in the members only section to have this new list.

Keep in mind that this list will have to be updated again after the HAM class and before Moab so that all the newbies get their name in here, too.