PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Mountain Xtreme Motorsports

Romer
01-13-2009, 10:46 PM
Got this via the Commander e-mail

Good morning. My name is Pete Norris. I am the owner of Rocky Mountain Xtreme Motorsports based in Colorado Springs.
We are putting on the second annual ROC Race over Memorial weekend and would like to invite all the club members to come out and join us for the festivities and the great racing ! Last year we had a great turn out of drivers and vendors , and this year we're taking it to the next level !
We are going to also be having a amatuer rock crawl event as well as a show and shine competition ! We will also have Airnastics on hand
providing a " carnival" for kids and adults alike! We'll have live music and a huge vendor section for all your off road goodies!
If your not familiar with the ROC , it is a long course rock race. We combine all the high speed action of desert racing with the technical difficulty of
rock crawling , and then we through in the massive jumps and distruction of rock racing !! It's tons of fun !!
If you or your club would like to be involved we would love to have some help running this event and volunteers are very welcomed and needed!
If you or any club members would like to compete in any of the events the entries are as follows...
The ROC race entry will be 250.00 per vehicle
The rock crawl entry will be 40.00 per vehicle ( 3 classes)
The show and shine entry will be 25.00 (4x4 only 1 class)
All comps will have trophies and purse based on entries.
The ROC entry will include free event t-shirts and 4 passes to the event for spotter and pit crew.
The Rock crawl will include 2 entries to the event ( t-shirts may be included depending on entries)
The show and shine will include 1 pass to the event.
Tickets to the show will be 15.00 at the gate and children under 5 will be free.
Discounted tickets may be available early.
Please help us support the local economy and bring offroad motorsports back to Colorado Springs !
Thanks again. If you would like more information please feel free to give me a call or shoot me an e-mail at...
719-475-8057
tanner4x4@msn.com (tanner4x4@msn.com)

isotel
01-14-2009, 02:54 AM
Its a fun time.. sounds like they are bumping it up a notch this year. Ill be there!

Some Video from last years race
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vONt7zbgE1I