PDA

View Full Version : CM09 what cha running?

farnhamstj
01-17-2009, 11:16 AM
Kane Creek
Hell's
Elephant

"I'm as happy as a tornado in trailer park" Tow Mater

Romer
01-17-2009, 11:38 AM
The Romer Caravan is doing

Poision Spider Mesa
Metal Masher
and likely leading Fins on Saturday. Otherwise I will do something else Sat.

I have never run the first two before and am looking forward to it.

RockRunner
01-17-2009, 12:29 PM
Metal masher is a blast. It has enough challenges to keep you entertained but nothing that will put you over the edge.

timmbuck2
01-17-2009, 12:31 PM
Metal masher is a blast. It has enough challenges to keep you entertained but nothing that will put you over the edge.

I agree!! No idea what I am running...want to see what happens at the pre-run.

T

MDH33
01-17-2009, 12:34 PM
Overnight Run
Hells Revenge
Elephant Hill (Kim is coming out this year and has never been) :)

bh4rnnr
01-17-2009, 03:16 PM
Overnight Run
Hells Revenge
Elephant Hill (Kim is coming out this year and has never been) :)

You'll enjoy the overnighter. A very cool area.

Jacket, looks like i'll be wheeling with ya at least two of the days:cheers:

Elephant Hill
Fins and Thing
Wipeout Hill

Red_Chili
01-17-2009, 04:14 PM
Overnighter
Cliffhanger or Fins
Fins or Cliffhanger

Whatever is needed. For those thinking about doing Wipe Out Hill with Nakman Saturday... do it. Big fun, nice way to wind down.

nakman
01-17-2009, 05:45 PM
E Hill
nothing
Wipe Out Hill. :)

ScaldedDog
01-17-2009, 06:01 PM
Pritchett - Hoping Jeremiah is leading the day I do it.
Behind the Rocks
Golden Spike (I think this is what our group calls The Trilogy - Poison Spider, Golden Spike and Gold Bar Rim, right?)

Mark

farnhamstj
01-17-2009, 06:19 PM
Behind the Rocks
Golden Spike (I think this is what our group calls The Trilogy - Poison Spider, Golden Spike and Gold Bar Rim, right?)

Mark

Correct about Goldenspike. You got the big boy pics. I got the family choices.:bowdown:

Jacket
01-17-2009, 06:37 PM
Thought about doing the overnight, but at this point too many unknowns with my family and schedule. I think my first choices were
T: Elephant Hill
F: Cliffhanger
S: Wipeout Hill

Not sure if my family "enjoyed" Moab Rim last year:eek:, so I'm trying to tone it back a bit....

MDH33
01-17-2009, 07:49 PM
Since Kim and I are planning on Elephant hill Saturday, I would be happy to Gun for whomever is leading (Hulk?) since I've run it before. :thumb:

Corbet
01-18-2009, 09:50 PM
Poison Spider
Kane Creek
Metal Masher

If all is assigned as requested :cheers:

corsair23
01-18-2009, 11:06 PM
Poison Spider (kids love it...3rd year in a row)
Hell's Revenge (this year we'll remember the camera :doh:)
Wipe Out Hill

rock_wagon
01-18-2009, 11:15 PM
Tu::beer:
W::beer::beer:
Th: Porcupine Rim
F: Hell's Revenge
S: Cliffhanger

:cheers:

RockRunner
01-18-2009, 11:31 PM
Get their Wednesday early or even Tuesday to have a beer and check it out.

Wednesday - Tech inspection and play on the front of Cliffhanger then:beer:

Thursday early breakfast for then head up for Pritchard Canyon.:D No breakdowns :(

Friday Moab rim, hopefully the rain will not be a factor. Help out with the Dinner

Saturday Golden Spike The whole thing, launch it land it and crack it, now that is what I am talking about.:cheers:

I may or may not have a seat open again this year, I'll let you guys know ASAP.

Caribou Sandstorm
01-18-2009, 11:32 PM
T:Elephant Hill
F:Kane Creek
S:Fins

MDH33
01-18-2009, 11:38 PM
You'll enjoy the overnighter. A very cool area.

Yeah, looking forward to it. :) I have read a lot about the Swell, but haven't been deep into it yet, I hope there are some more details about where the route is headed. After our trip through the Orange Cliffs and the Maze I'm stoked to get back to the desert, I'm sure the Swell will have even more amazing scenery.

:thumb:

Groucho
01-19-2009, 07:37 AM
Th:Elephant Hill
Fr:Hell's Revenge
Sat:Wipe-out Hill

bh4rnnr
01-19-2009, 07:47 PM
Yeah, looking forward to it. :) I have read a lot about the Swell, but haven't been deep into it yet, I hope there are some more details about where the route is headed. After our trip through the Orange Cliffs and the Maze I'm stoked to get back to the desert, I'm sure the Swell will have even more amazing scenery.

:thumb:

The Swell is a lot of fun:cool:. If Kurt is invovled with this, think I might have an idea of the route, but I wont let the cat out of the bag for the rest of the folk going.

Not to long of a drive into the Swell before your in amazing country. I know there is reports of old indian ruins, but I have yet to find them.

Hulk
01-19-2009, 08:01 PM
Behind the Rocks

Mark

Hmmm. I signed up for Pritchett on Saturday.

Question: any parts of this that are completely undoable in my 80?

JohnInDenver
01-19-2009, 08:20 PM
Overnight trip
Hells Revenge
Poison Spider

John
KDODCU
97 Tacoma Reg cab lifted
elocker
camper shell

RockRunner
01-19-2009, 09:46 PM
Hmmm. I signed up for Pritchett on Saturday.

Question: any parts of this that are completely undoable in my 80?

Not really, you may have trouble on Rocker knocker but then again so do a lot of others. The Rock pile is another :Das is the climb after Rocker knocker. Not sure of the name but it is a pretty straight climb up some slippery rock. You should do fine Matt, you should sign up for Thursday and run ir with SDog and myself

Trapper50cal
01-19-2009, 11:48 PM
Hell's Revenge on Sat. 1st choice-Fins 2nd

I accidently signed up for Elephant 1st on Sat but emailed Matt to make a switch, gotta check in tomorrow.

Rest of the time I'll be dinking around with a newbie friend (not locked and novice) over by Gemini and Horse Thief, or going to arches

timmbuck2
01-26-2009, 12:07 PM
Poison Spider
Metal Masher
Wipe Out Hill

Although I still hold out hope that I will be able chosen to lead or gun ANY trail this year.

Mendocino
01-27-2009, 08:20 AM
Overnight
Family Museum trip
Elephant Hill

Rezarf
01-27-2009, 12:21 PM
I am running:

Poopy Diaper
Baby Puke
Sleepless night

We are due the week before, we will be sad to miss such a sweet event, but too tired to know the difference! :D

rock_wagon
01-27-2009, 01:13 PM
I am running:

Poopy Diaper
Baby Puke
Sleepless night

I ran those a fews year back man those are hard core, sleepless night was by far the most difficult, Poopy was probably the most technical. Good Luck and Congrats!:)

timmbuck2
01-27-2009, 01:23 PM
I am running:

Poopy Diaper
Baby Puke
Sleepless night

We are due the week before, we will be sad to miss such a sweet event, but too tired to know the difference! :D

I did not think I would still be running 'sleepless night' after 5+ months?!!?!?

Corbet
01-27-2009, 03:36 PM
I am running:

Poopy Diaper
Baby Puke
Sleepless night

Marianne is very eager to run those.