PDA

View Full Version : Louisville Cruiser Connection

Maddmatt
03-03-2006, 11:48 AM
Drew,
Good to see you this morning, at least I'll assume that was you, I figure how many blue 40's with a snorkle are going to be stopped at the same light I am in Louisville on a Friday morning? I'm glad you honked, I was in full "way to work" zone out mode and would have driven right past.
-Matt

Uncle Ben
03-03-2006, 07:05 PM
Hey fellow Louisvillians,
Anybody else seen that sweet and nicely set up FJ-60 in town lately? It's the medium brown (not champain) color. I've seen it twice in the last couple days and both times it was around the Cherry Street/McCaslin area. The guy waves so he's Cruiser savy, unfortunately I have been traveling the opposite direction both times. Whodat?

Maddmatt
03-04-2006, 09:14 AM
No, but I've seen a nice one that looks more beige or champagne. We seem to have a very high cruiser per capita ratio here. There's also a virtually rust free 62 in champagne that's completely stock except for the very old winch on the front. I've seen it here (driving on McCaslin) and I was once parked next to it at Chataqua. I'd like to get some parts from that one.
-Matt

Uncle Ben
03-04-2006, 10:10 AM
No, but I've seen a nice one that looks more beige or champagne. We seem to have a very high cruiser per capita ratio here. There's also a virtually rust free 62 in champagne that's completely stock except for the very old winch on the front. I've seen it here (driving on McCaslin) and I was once parked next to it at Chataqua. I'd like to get some parts from that one.
-Matt

I suspect were talking about the same 60. Like I said it's darker than Champain but it's not really brown either. Nice looking truck! I know exactly what 62 your talking about. That guy is a local realitor, I've spoke to him before.....very nice guy....not really into Cruisers but very into that beautiful 62 of his. :fing:

IanB
03-04-2006, 10:28 AM
While the :robbie: content is great this thread lacks sufficient references to :beer: for the die hard cruiserheads in Louisville. :lmao:

Hey Rezarf how is bumper coming? Will :weld: for :drink: !

Uncle Ben
03-04-2006, 11:11 AM
While the :robbie: content is great this thread lacks sufficient references to :beer: for the die hard cruiserheads in Louisville. :lmao:

If you want sufficient referances to :beer: and :robbie: you need to go to this place.... (http://forum.ih8mud.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47) :flamingo: :flamingo: :cheers: ... put that in your :weld: and :flop:

Rezarf
03-06-2006, 01:45 PM
Drew,
Good to see you this morning, at least I'll assume that was you, I figure how many blue 40's with a snorkle are going to be stopped at the same light I am in Louisville on a Friday morning? I'm glad you honked, I was in full "way to work" zone out mode and would have driven right past.
-Matt

Nice to see you too Matt- sorry I have been outta town for the weekend and I am just getting back on line a bit.

There are some SWEET cruisers up here. My roommate comes home now and tells me when he has seen Kevins 40th anniversary edition, and he just DROOLS over it.

I don't know if I have seen the "brown" 60 or not, I have seen the red one with the warn winch up front, still trying to get them to wave.

Often the 60's guys don't wave as much :mad: but maybe that means they will sell their cruiser for less when they sell it! :D

Louisville is like EYE CANDY with the Sweet 80's running around here.

Cheers!

Drew

Rezarf
03-06-2006, 01:48 PM

Ian-

I have been outta town for the past three weekends and the girlfriend is coming up this weekend to go snowshoing. I will be getting some time on it soon I hope. I have been really trying to learn about CB's and antenna placement so I can weld up a mount... okay you got me, so YOU can weld up a mount :hill:

Have you cut and turned yet? I am itching for a chance to get on your bender again, but I need to buy a cooler first.

Good to hear from you man, last time I PM'd you on MUD they said your box was full.

:cheers:

Drew <><