PDA

View Full Version : Lots of '85 & '86 Yota 4Runner parts available....

bskey
02-18-2009, 12:49 PM
To make this easier I'll just direct you to my CraigsList ad:

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/1039951659.html

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Brett

Red_Chili
02-18-2009, 12:58 PM
You don't mention them, but if you have '85 hubs I'd like dibs on them (no IFS hubs).

bskey
02-18-2009, 01:11 PM
Sorry, no '85 hubs.... but I appreciate you asking! Tons of miscellaneous interior and engine bits though!

Bruiser
02-18-2009, 06:17 PM
PM sent

RockRunner
02-18-2009, 07:28 PM
Sorry to hear your rig got stolen. I am sure you posted it up earlier and I did not see it. I know you had a ton in your garage, I will see if I need anything.

bskey
02-19-2009, 10:17 AM
Thanks! Yeah, it's been a bummer, but I'm hoping to go in after the snow melts and salvage what I can.

RockRunner
02-19-2009, 10:45 AM
Thanks! Yeah, it's been a bummer, but I'm hoping to go in after the snow melts and salvage what I can.

What happened or did you post it and I missed it?

bskey
02-19-2009, 11:36 AM
I'm not too sure... I think I mentioned it but it was in August. Basically I was wheeling up by the sand dunes, made the mistake of following my GPS' 'shortcut', it was getting dark, my clutch started to slip a bit, the engine was running hot, and we could tell things would get worse before they got better, so we parked my rig and walked out to a camp site we had passed, thinking we would grab my dad's truck and tow my rig home. The guys at the campsite (drunk as skunks) gave us a ride into town, and when we came back the next day my beloved was gone. About a month and a half later State Patrol called and had found it. Someone had taken it down a local, heavily treed ATV trail. All the glass was busted, every piece of sheet metal was trashed, and who knows what else. They said the only way to get it out was via helicopter.... but by the time I knew where it was it had been socked in by snow. So, now I wait, and will do what I can to salvage her once the snow has melted and it's worth a try.

RockRunner
02-19-2009, 01:25 PM
I remember hearing that now or reading it. That really sucks, sorry to hear that again. Did they give you a cost on the extraction process? Body parts are cheap and you have an extra motor you could build.

bskey
02-19-2009, 03:35 PM
No estimate on extraction, I couldn't find anyone who would touch it, especially this time of the year. I want to take a crew of buddies in when Spring comes and salvage what I can, then she'll become a buggy.

bskey
03-16-2009, 12:19 PM
Bump, updated::

EDIT: I posted this previously for $500 to take it all, but have since sold $750 in random parts, and haven't made a dent in the pile. I believe this would sell for over $1500 for someone who had the patience to really part it out, but I just need it out of my garage! One price takes it all, providing you take it all!

I had an '85 4Runner which was stolen and I had parted out an '86 4Runner. Now I have a huge lot of spare parts in my garage I need to get rid of. I am open to the best offer on the individual parts, or will sell it all for $300. I'll list what I can remember, but I'm sure I'll forget a few things so feel free to email me with questions if you are looking for something not on the list.

22RE - no head, but will come with engine stand it's on.
Transfer Case
2 4cyl 3rds
interior trim parts
white rear topper
gear set (I dont know the pattern, but I think stock)
rear glass & assembly
(2) rear heater assemblies
A/C setup (full, but the small radiator part is busted, I think that's the condenser... not sure?)
Stock manual locking hubs from an '86
HVAC parts
complete computer & wiring harness
starters
alternators
steering box from a '95 'runner
4 early IFS calipers
and seriously LOTS MORE.

Thanks for looking! $300 takes it all, with the one condition that you take it all, I need to get this stuff out of my garage.

Thanks, Brett

MDH33
03-17-2009, 08:39 PM
Would that transfercase bolt into an '82 hilux with an L52 trans?

DaveInDenver
03-17-2009, 08:46 PM
Would that transfercase bolt into an '82 hilux with an L52 trans?
It would bolt on, but the shifter would probably not line up in the same hole. I dunno, maybe, though. If you want to split the truck let know. I just don't have anywhere to put it, but could use more than a few of the parts probably.

J Kimmel
03-17-2009, 09:41 PM
still waiting on the block...

need it for my truggy, ready to sell?

bskey
03-18-2009, 11:37 AM
I am ready to sell, but really want one person to step up and buy it all for $300, I need the space in my garage for other projects right now. I have a lot of offers for individual parts from my Craigslist ad that I would be happy to pass on so whom ever buys it all can recoup the costs (and most likely make a profit).

MDH33
03-19-2009, 08:04 AM
My garage is already overflowing with cruiser and motorcycle parts. I could use that TC though.

bskey
03-19-2009, 09:58 AM
Ok, well if I am forced to part it out, I'll let you know, otherwise I'll pass on your info to whomever buys the whole lot and they may be able to sell it to you. I just don't want to sell off the more desirable parts, as they provide incentive right now for someone to pick up the lot.

MDH33
03-19-2009, 10:21 AM
Ok, well if I am forced to part it out, I'll let you know, otherwise I'll pass on your info to whomever buys the whole lot and they may be able to sell it to you. I just don't want to sell off the more desirable parts, as they provide incentive right now for someone to pick up the lot.

No worries, I think I might have a line on a proper top shift TC. :beer:

85Toy
03-19-2009, 11:06 AM
I am looking for Tan/Camel interior bits for my '85 4Runner, if you have that color. I need all of the interior trim on the fiberglass top, as well as front and rear head rests. Let me know if you have that interior color, and I will come down and relieve you of those parts :cool:

bskey
03-20-2009, 11:22 AM
I do have that interior color, as well as a nearly full set of gray interior too. I don't think I have any seats or headrests though. Some of the trim bits surrounding the topper were cracked too.

85Toy
03-20-2009, 02:30 PM
PM sent.