PDA

View Full Version : Good Cruiser Day

Crash
02-28-2009, 04:49 PM
Several good things going on today. First, got the new, streamlined Toyota Trails and it's always cool to see a 60 series on the cover. I've heard of Bob Devereux of Denver for quite a few years now and have never met the man. I would like to so if anyone knows how I can get in touch with him, please let me know. Reading Jeff Zepp's first Trail Leader report was cool, Ricardo's club report was well written and informative and Robbie's tech column just adds to all that the Rising Sun lends to the TLCA. Good show y'all!
Secondly, I met a new forum member today, Sgtpeper, and let him drive the 62 around as he is in the learning process of what 60s are all about and is actively shopping for one. An obvious gearhead, I hope he finds one that will get him hooked on what it is to be a Cruiserhead and TLCA member.
Yup, a good Cruiser day but then, they all are!! :thumb:

bh4rnnr
02-28-2009, 08:52 PM
Several good things going on today. First, got the new, streamlined Toyota Trails and it's always cool to see a 60 series on the cover. I've heard of Bob Devereux of Denver for quite a few years now and have never met the man. I would like to so if anyone knows how I can get in touch with him, please let me know. Reading Jeff Zepp's first Trail Leader report was cool, Ricardo's club report was well written and informative and Robbie's tech column just adds to all that the Rising Sun lends to the TLCA. Good show y'all!
Secondly, I met a new forum member today, Sgtpeper, and let him drive the 62 around as he is in the learning process of what 60s are all about and is actively shopping for one. An obvious gearhead, I hope he finds one that will get him hooked on what it is to be a Cruiserhead and TLCA member.
Yup, a good Cruiser day but then, they all are!! :thumb:

But you forgot somebody........

:beer::beer:

RockRunner
02-28-2009, 09:08 PM
I have to agree with you, I read TT last night and spend all day working on the 4Runner WITH Sharon all day long. We got a bunch of stuff done and have a nice day tomorrow to work on it too.

Is tomorrow here yet???