PDA

View Full Version : Brand new Blackberry storm

waggoner5
03-01-2009, 04:59 PM
I have a new in the unopened box, never touched by anyone, unlocked, latest software 2009 model Blackberry Storm that I want to sell. They are going for $500 on ebay, I'll take $400. It can be used by Verizon or other carriers.

Uncle Ben
03-01-2009, 05:17 PM
I have a new in the unopened box, never touched by anyone, unlocked, latest software 2009 model Blackberry Storm that I want to sell. They are going for $500 on ebay, I'll take $400. It can be used by Verizon or other carriers.

Why? You wanted one....now that you have it you're gonna hock it before you even turn it on? .....or was this buy one get one free....now sell it to your friends at cost and get yours free of charge? :rolleyes: ;) :lmao:

DaveInDenver
03-01-2009, 05:20 PM
Is the box dented, you know, from when it just fell off the back of the truck? ;-)

waggoner5
03-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Nope and nope. I got mine at $175 with an upgrade, contract, and special offer from Verizon. I got the second one for 1/2 price but bought Kelly another phone at the same time. Now I have the BB for $175+ the $200 I paid to get Kelly a new phone. She did not want the BB obviously.

Uncle Ben
03-01-2009, 05:34 PM
......dang Texans...... You invite 'em over, have some fun, let them get a break from the southern sun in the nice refreshing Colorado Rockies and next thing you know you owe 'em rent and they somehow just repo-ed your car from you! :rolleyes: :hill:

Shark Bait
03-01-2009, 05:54 PM
It's tempting. Nice way to upgrade your equipment without extending your contract for two more years. I've been interested in those, but I'm not quite sure I'm ready yet. I wonder if they're getting ready to come out with some new models since they're doing a 2 for 1 on these things.

waggoner5
03-01-2009, 06:35 PM
Yep, I guess you can't take the Texan out of me.
I am not sure of the 2 for one deal right now, but I know its for new customers. It is the latest model from them advertised like crazy on TV for Verizon. No big deal. I'll ebay it.

Uncle Ben
03-01-2009, 06:45 PM
I like mine a lot! It has a few glitches that can be annoying but I don't think it is any worse than any other gadget out there. I think it's about as close to a IPhone you can get without buying into Apple or At&T!

waggoner5
03-01-2009, 08:03 PM
I am trying to get my itunes library on it, but it doesnt like the protected files. Is there an easy program to download that will unprotect itunes files?

Uncle Ben
03-01-2009, 08:41 PM
I am trying to get my itunes library on it, but it doesnt like the protected files. Is there an easy program to download that will unprotect itunes files?

You need to convert the Apple apps (Itunes) to MP3 so you can freely enjoy uses of YOUR music with out Apple boundry's.

Hulk
03-02-2009, 02:09 AM

You could pay Apple a bit of money and un-protect them all. It will also upgrade them to a higher bit-rate.

DaveInDenver
03-02-2009, 05:38 AM
Is it the DRM it doesn't like (probably) or the AAC/MP4? Do they play protected WMA or MP3 files? If it's just the DRM, you can do the legal thing like Matt says and pay Apple for AAC+. There are other options to get the DRM off that aren't, so I will only encourage you to use Google with terms like "iTunes + DRM + strip".

waggoner5
03-02-2009, 05:51 PM
You could pay Apple a bit of money and un-protect them all. It will also upgrade them to a higher bit-rate.

Serious? How do you do that?
Never mind I found it. $20 wasn't too bad.