PDA

View Full Version : Best campsite ever

bh4rnnr
03-08-2009, 12:18 PM
After a long drive Friday night, we pulled into a nice campsite around 2:30 in the am. That would be Bobs Stout in the Foreground:cool:

I guess it's a good thing that the left rear axle seal and taillight decided to give up during this trip.

Some uber cool projects in the shop.

nuclearlemon
03-08-2009, 04:50 PM
:confused: i don't see a stout in the foreground? could you be talking about the orange thing in the background of the first pic?:confused:

glad you got there ok.

bh4rnnr
03-08-2009, 07:13 PM
:confused: i don't see a stout in the foreground? could you be talking about the orange thing in the background of the first pic?:confused:

glad you got there ok.

Nope, it's in the second pic in front of the crate motor on the right hand side.

art hog
03-08-2009, 07:44 PM
I think the cattle dog is the best pic. But I have more cattle dogs than I do cruisers so Im biased.

farnhamstj
03-08-2009, 08:25 PM
Sorry Perry but that is not the best campsite ever. That looks like Hell to me. Lots of broken down cruisers I don't have the money to fix. I glad you had fun though. I was expecting something like this.

Hulk
03-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Where is the Stout? I don't see it anywhere. :confused:

Best campsite ever? I thought you had perhaps camped in the middle of a bikini contest. :rolleyes:

bh4rnnr
03-09-2009, 07:13 PM
Where is the Stout? I don't see it anywhere. :confused:

Best campsite ever? I thought you had perhaps camped in the middle of a bikini contest. :rolleyes:

Again, look in between the crate motor and the roll cage. It is there!

Come on, camping in between a bunch of women, so not me right now. Heaven forbid I’d have to move where they wanted me to.

I’d rather hang out with Scott and drink a fine ale while enjoying a good friendship than stress about making a woman happy. Don’t think I have that gift.....

nuclearlemon
03-09-2009, 08:25 PM
that would be "behind" the crate motor, in the "background".

Uncle Ben
03-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Again, look in between the crate motor and the roll cage. It is there!

Come on, camping in between a bunch of women, so not me right now. Heaven forbid Id have to move where they wanted me to.

Id rather hang out with Scott and drink a fine ale while enjoying a good friendship than stress about making a woman happy. Dont think I have that gift.....

Rut Ro....almost sounds like Perry's decided to pinch hit for the rainbow team! :eek: ;) :lmao:

subzali
03-09-2009, 10:45 PM
So is that Profitt's? What do you have going there?

bh4rnnr
03-10-2009, 11:25 AM
Rut Ro....almost sounds like Perry's decided to pinch hit for the rainbow team! :eek: ;) :lmao:

Boy, I sure worded that one wrong....

bh4rnnr
03-10-2009, 11:26 AM
So is that Profitt's? What do you have going there?

Yep, that would be Proffitts. There doing the rear suspension and clutch. Plus that axle seal in the back that went bad.

MDH33
03-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Yep, that would be Proffitts. There doing the rear suspension and clutch. Plus that axle seal in the back that went bad.

What about the SFA swap?? :)

Red_Chili
03-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Plus that axle seal in the back that went bad.
You may be in for new rear bearings then. Just preparin' ya. Pain in the butt for you and me, piece of cake for Jeremiah an da boyz.

bh4rnnr
03-10-2009, 04:39 PM
What about the SFA swap?? :)

Man you guys wont let up will you. First it was Mike and Daniel on the rear suspension, now it's the front with you:hill:

That will be my project after a new set of tires. Well, that and a new rear locker. Bummed that i'll have to wait for new seats and a fridge just a little longer.

Inukshuk
03-13-2009, 07:44 PM
All I ever said was spend teh $5 for shock bushings, nce you have none..... :-)

bh4rnnr
03-13-2009, 08:12 PM
All I ever said was spend teh $5 for shock bushings, nce you have none..... :-)

Just some good pushing for me to get it done:thumb::beer::beer: