PDA

View Full Version : Parts for you - garage cleanout!

nakman
03-09-2009, 03:45 PM
Folks, here's your chance. I can no longer justify storing this stuff for future projects that I just can't seem to get to.

4-speed transmission, out of an FJ60. Doesn't have the shifter, and at last install had a quirky 1st gear. Would make a great learning project. price -$10. that's right, I'll pay you 10 bucks to come take this sucker.

White spoke rims: 15x8 iirc, 6 on 5.5, 4" bs, 4 of them. Will fit your 40, 60, or old 4Runner. best offer.

60 rims: Chrome ones, nice shape, 5 of them. Will fit your 40, 60, 62, or FJ80. best offer.

40 headlights: Stock, best offer.

80 series 3rd row seats: Purple cloth. Would make great donors for the recliner gears for your 2nd rows. best offer. No, you can't just have the hinges.

I will try to get some pictures up of the wheels, the rest should be pretty obvious though. All items located in Evergreen/Conifer area. Interesting trades are considered, particularly if what you have takes up less than this stuff. Post up any questions, etc. :beer:

3/20 edit: Everything is gone, thanks again everyone!!! :cheers:

Shark Bait
03-09-2009, 04:39 PM
PM Sent.

nakman
03-09-2009, 09:48 PM
Alright, seats are spoken for, and sale pending on both sets of rims (accepting backup offers though :))

No takers on the transmission? c'mon...

Corbet
03-10-2009, 06:44 AM
40 series headlights include the buckets or just the bulbs/light insert? I need a set of buckets.

nakman
03-10-2009, 07:46 AM
40 series headlights include the buckets or just the bulbs/light insert? I need a set of buckets.

I believe they're the whole thing, when I removed them it left a large hole in the front of the 40. And they're actually in a box so I could ship those to you if you want, let me know.

timmbuck2
03-10-2009, 08:36 AM
I am driving up I70 next week for the Moab pre-run, I could get them closer to you Corbet...

Red_Chili
03-10-2009, 08:50 AM
Hmmm. Tempted on the tranny. Not sure on the demand for 60 trannies, but I could rebuild it and resell it.

Or would that be 'flipping'? :lmao: :lmao:

Naw, better not. Like I need more projects.

Uncle Ben
03-10-2009, 09:11 AM
Hmmm. Tempted on the tranny. Not sure on the demand for 60 trannies, but I could rebuild it and resell it.

Or would that be 'flipping'? :lmao: :lmao:

Naw, better not. Like I need more projects.

It's only considered "flipping" if you say it's for you and then turn around and sell it for profit when you don't think anyone will notice.

Corbet
03-11-2009, 06:47 AM
I believe they're the whole thing, when I removed them it left a large hole in the front of the 40. And they're actually in a box so I could ship those to you if you want, let me know.

If they are complete I'm interested. Delivery at CM is fine. I'm in no hurry. Pic/s possible?

I am driving up I70 next week for the Moab pre-run, I could get them closer to you Corbet...

Not much of a help anymore we moved to Durango.

nakman
03-16-2009, 10:52 AM
Ok Corbet I'll bring your headlights to CM if you want them.

The 80 third rows are gone, the 60 rims are gone, some things I had forgotten about are also gone... thanks again, Dave! :bowdown:

I also have a pair of 40 jump seats available. These are the short ones. Anyone want/need these? I also have a large dog crate, one of the ones with the black bars, not a plastic one. A couple of the bars are bent and a corner of the plastic base is chewed from when Bella tried to escape during one of her thunder episodes..

Also a small dog carrier for a little Red Chili-sized dog. Spoke rims still available, and transmission price has been lowered to -$10.

I'll also offer up a Conn-Fer roof rack, with 6 mounting feet, for $150. This rack has been Moab tested, Outlaw run tested, and Rubicon tested. Fits any 60/80 even over your factory rack. A very tiny picture can be seen in my signature...

Saturday pickup preferred!

DaveInDenver
03-16-2009, 11:09 AM
I'll also offer up a Conn-Fer roof rack, with 6 mounting feet, for $150. This rack has been Moab tested, Outlaw run tested, and Rubicon tested. Fits any 60/80 even over your factory rack. A very tiny picture can be seen in my signature...

I can verify that the Con-Ferr rack will support at least one fat arsed Rubithon attendee standing on the floor along with 4 burly guys' existing junk while loading even more junk. Nakman @ Rubithon = Fred Sanford. Plus Con-Ferr racks are retro grouch approved, so should be mandatory on a FJ60.

corsair23
03-16-2009, 03:08 PM
I also have a pair of 40 jump seats available. These are the short ones. Anyone want/need these?

Tim,

I don't have a need for them but if they are in good shape I can take them and store them...They seem to be sought after items last time I was looking :thumb: