PDA

View Full Version : FJ40 Line Art Needed for Quilt Project

kvanoort
03-13-2009, 08:26 PM
A friend's wife enjoys making quilts so I've suggested she make an FJ40 Land Cruiser version. She is open to the idea but I need to provide her with a basic drawing or some line art of an FJ40 to get her started. Does anyone have a basic drawing of a stockish FJ40 to contribute to the cause? Thanks in advance for your help.

Bruce Miller
03-14-2009, 09:04 AM
You might look for a silkscreener since they usually have the drawing software and the skills to use it. How about contacting RS member Terry Holden (sp?).

On a similar note, Barbara is a quilter and is planning on making a quilt using the shirts we've collected over the years from Cruise Moab. (This year with be our 12th, if this is the 12th CM). We've got two shirts from each year.

kvanoort
03-14-2009, 06:02 PM
You might look for a silkscreener since they usually have the drawing software and the skills to use it. How about contacting RS member Terry Holden (sp?).

On a similar note, Barbara is a quilter and is planning on making a quilt using the shirts we've collected over the years from Cruise Moab. (This year with be our 12th, if this is the 12th CM). We've got two shirts from each year.

The Cruise Moab T-Shirt quilt sounds like a cool project!

I'll just go ahead and draw something up myself. Thanks.