PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to let out their inner Geek at CM?

Romer
03-21-2009, 10:21 AM
On Thursday night during vendor night, we could do a slide show of peoples wheeling pics during the day. We have a Prxima and screen.

What this would entail is loading pictures from the days trails on your laptop (or possibly the clubs) and running a slide show. A task you can drink beer during :D

bh4rnnr
03-21-2009, 12:45 PM
I can bring a slide show I made of the last 5 years of the Oultaws Run for you guys to watch. It's about 20 mins long.

Romer
03-21-2009, 01:12 PM
I can bring a slide show I made of the last 5 years of the Oultaws Run for you guys to watch. It's about 20 mins long.

Its really about showing that days trails and having people dump their cameras into the laptop.

Hulk
03-21-2009, 05:31 PM
Essentially everyone will bring their camera cards up. You'll copy the pics onto the desktop of the club laptop. Then run them as a slide show. It's a lot of fun.

Works best if you have two people: one to copy pics and the other to run the video. Wes and I did it a few years back.

People bring you free beers, so there is some benefit. :)

bigbluefj
03-21-2009, 08:25 PM
Let's see i remember the time i snaped my R&P and i was walking around with the part's that UB brought to Moab for me and i looked up and there i was on the big screen with my busted truck, and i shouted out hey that's me cool .. It has been one of the thing's i looked forward to when i came back next year..

60wag
03-22-2009, 08:03 AM
I'll do it - sounds like fun.

Romer
03-22-2009, 10:54 AM
I'll do it - sounds like fun.

Excellent. Thanks vice commander