PDA

View Full Version : FS - '97 LX450 Stock Rear Bumper & Running Boards

corsair23
03-23-2009, 12:55 AM
Still have these from 2 yrs ago when I removed them....Front bumper ended up in Ohio so I'd like to find a home for the rear bumper and running boards :)

Came off a black 1997 LX450 so they are the dark charcoal gray color. Good condition. The LX has lived its entire life in Colorado so they are not all rusty. I believe I have all of the piece parts.

Make me an offer I can't refuse!! :thumb:

gr8fulabe
03-23-2009, 10:16 PM
Hi Jeff,
I believe these will fit a 96 80 series without any problems. Do you know if that is correct? If so, my wife has $75 burning a hole in her pocket for your rear bumper, assuming no one offers you a better price. If nobody does, & you are willing to sell it for that, let me know & I will tell her she just bought her first cruiser part. Otherwise, I totally understand.

thanks,
abe

corsair23
03-24-2009, 11:54 AM
Hi Jeff,
I believe these will fit a 96 80 series without any problems. Do you know if that is correct?

Abe,

AFAIK the bumper will fit with 0 problems. I believe the only difference between the FZJ80 rear bumper and the LX450 rear bumper is that the LX has the color coded "step" strip while the 80 series has the aluminum step strip.

$75 and it is yours :thumb:

nakman
03-24-2009, 02:06 PM
I actually have an available aluminum step if you'd like the Land Cruiser version. If you want, I'll trade ya for your fancy new LX one there Abe.. ;)

gr8fulabe
03-24-2009, 10:02 PM
Sweet! Thanks Jeff! Do you have plans for Saturday night or anytime Sunday? I am supposed to head to the mountains on Saturday, but I could come by your place or meet you when I get back or anytime on Sunday to pay you and pick it up! Just let me know what will work for you. If need be we could try and hook up some time after work on a weekday.
Hey Nakman -We actually already have the aluminum cruiser step. Erica's 80 is white with matching bumpers & she has always wanted to have black or grey instead of matching whte bumpers. It is her truck so it is her choice & she doesn't quite know which she will want, as she can't picture it in her head yet. But if she decides she wants to keep the Alumnimum step, you can have the matched piece for free. I will let you know as soon as I can get them and she can see what she likes.

Best,
Abe

corsair23
03-24-2009, 11:40 PM
Abe,

I'll send you a PM :thumb:

nakman
03-25-2009, 09:14 AM
Abe, thanks but I sure don't need another one of these, just wanted to offer the one I have to you. I'm only keeping mine thinking it will find its way onto another creation some day, and after I just moved it a second time it barely made the cut. I guess if you end up tossing the LX one let me know there may be a spot for it.. but I sure don't need it though thanks and if you want to try to resell it instead go for it.