PDA

View Full Version : Trip to Profitt's Cruisers?

Air Randy
03-27-2009, 06:32 PM
I bought an Orion TC from Profitt's. In the next 2 weeks I will have to make a trip over with my 40 on the trailer and drop it off for them to finish the install. If anyone needs something hauled out that way or brought back we might be able to accomplish it.

If anyone wants to go along for the ride, thats OK too. I'll probably leave super early on a Saturday morning, drop it off and come back the same day.

Let me know-Randy

bh4rnnr
03-27-2009, 08:01 PM
I bought an Orion TC from Profitt's. In the next 2 weeks I will have to make a trip over with my 40 on the trailer and drop it off for them to finish the install. If anyone needs something hauled out that way or brought back we might be able to accomplish it.

If anyone wants to go along for the ride, thats OK too. I'll probably leave super early on a Saturday morning, drop it off and come back the same day.

Let me know-Randy

Could you let me know how the 4runner is coming along??

I would join ya just for the drive, but have to much to get done at home

:beer::beer:

Air Randy
03-31-2009, 09:41 AM
I'm making the run over to Profitt's and back this coming Sunday. Does anyone have anything that needs picked up or delivered in the Delta or Grand Junction area? MDH33/Martin, didn't you have something over there you were looking to get transported? Timmbuck2 didnt you have a pig in GJ that needed transport?

MDH33
03-31-2009, 09:48 AM
I'm making the run over to Profitt's and back this coming Sunday. Does anyone have anything that needs picked up or delivered in the Delta or Grand Junction area? MDH33/Martin, didn't you have something over there you were looking to get transported? Timmbuck2 didnt you have a pig in GJ that needed transport?

Thanks Randy. I found the parts I needed locally. :thumb:

~jealous you're getting an Orion TC!~ :cool:

treerootCO
03-31-2009, 10:22 AM
Call Ige, she had a axle housing in need of delivery if I remember correctly.

bh4rnnr
03-31-2009, 11:21 AM
Call Ige, she had a axle housing in need of delivery if I remember correctly.

Already there:thumb: