PDA

View Full Version : FJ60 Rear Axle + Tall Skinny MT's + Wheels

Nstimac
03-31-2009, 09:31 AM
I need to get rid of this stuff to fund more 70 series mods.

Later FJ60 Axle mostly complete drum to drum. Its missing the drain plug and the housing has been notched for an ARB air line between the cover and the housing. I would also replace the gaskets between the 3rd and housing and between the housing and the cover. The guy I bought it from said the bearings and seals have been replaced. The 3rd in it is from my 70 series I don't know how many miles are on those gears and bearings. The brakes look good but I havn't tested them.
$ 200 or best offer

Later 4.11 gears from said Fj60 above $50 obo

I also have 5 33x9.50R15 BFG MT's.
2 with about 20% tread left and uneven wear. Good for spares $20 each
2 with about 50% tread left and pretty even wear. Good for a vehicle or a trailer $30 each
1 that looks like it has never seen pavement $50

I also have a set of 4 15 inch chrome Cruiser D-hole rims. Some rust but they don't look bad from the outside. $50 obo

Last I have an other set of 4 15 inch rims that came with a set of tires I bought (you don't get the tires). They were on a mini truck. I don't know the back spacing but they look totally different then the cruiser rims. $50 obo

If my pricing is crazy tell me, I need this stuff gone. Every thing is negotiable, specially if you are good at setting up gears, have a front locker, a winch to get rid of, or buy multiple items.

I can do pics on request, all this junk will end up on craigslist by the end of the week. I can deliver to the meeting tomorrow.

-Noah

Art Volmer
03-31-2009, 05:32 PM
The 4.11 are without the housings right? Are they the fine spline for the pinion yoke?

Nstimac
04-01-2009, 09:00 AM
Yep fine spline. The are not installed in a 3rd.

Art Volmer
04-01-2009, 09:56 AM
I think I am going to look into some 4.56 or 4.88 gears since I don't think the 4.11 will be steep enough. Thanks, Art

Nstimac
04-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Buyers have been slow getting back to me so my tires and Cruiser rims are for sale again. First one that gets cash in my hand gets 'em.

Also I am willing to part out that rear axle so if anyone wants axle shafts, drum brake stuff, or the 3rd (3.70) ect me know.

nuclearlemon
04-06-2009, 05:25 PM
what kind of price on the axle shafts?

Nstimac
04-06-2009, 05:35 PM
I have no clue, $75 or best offer for both long and short. What do ya think?

PabloCruise
04-10-2009, 01:01 PM
Buyers have been slow getting back to me so my tires and Cruiser rims are for sale again. First one that gets cash in my hand gets 'em.

Also I am willing to part out that rear axle so if anyone wants axle shafts, drum brake stuff, or the 3rd (3.70) ect me know.

Hey Noah,

I just got back from a trip and got your email - I'll take the tires...