PDA

View Full Version : Matt and Matte...

treerootCO
03-10-2006, 04:17 AM
You laughed when I said I didn't know how make a transparent gif without the unsightly white "fringe". You could have told me it was something really simple.

:bowdown: Matt "Matte" Farr :D

Kipper
03-10-2006, 12:02 PM
You laughed when I said I didn't know how make a transparent gif without the unsightly white "fringe". You could have told me it was something really simple.

:bowdown: Matt "Matte" Farr :D

One of these days you'll be as good as us pros in the world of Photochop. for now, keep practicing, ya hack! :lol:

treerootCO
03-10-2006, 01:40 PM
One of these days you'll be as good as us pros in the world of Photochop. for now, keep practicing, ya hack! :lol:

:fing: I use MS PAINT!!!! :fing:

Did you want me to send you a copy of my work? :D

Hulk
03-10-2006, 04:21 PM
BTW, you'll get really crappy results if you select "No matte" unless your image is perfectly rectangular (pixels are square). Mattes and transparency work great if your background is a solid color. If your background is striped or a picture, overlaying a transparent image is iffy at best.

I probably laughed when you told me you were using MS Paint. I'm not the type to laugh at someone if you don't know how to do something -- I'm always ready to teach the few secrets I know. But if you said you were using MS Paint... Ha!

:D

treerootCO
03-11-2006, 05:14 AM
neutral color for crazy backgrounds or both white and black is #666666

bh4rnnr
03-11-2006, 12:19 PM
:confused: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :confused:

:hill: