PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

nick in nebraska
04-03-2009, 10:12 AM
I would like to say Thanks to all that made Dad and I feel welcome last Wed.
We are looking forward to bringing our families up and playing in the mountains with you all. We have been playing there for many years. I was with the Dakota Territory Cruisers for many years and ran alot of trails up there. Love the Rocky Mountains and am looking forward to making new friends and seeing new trails. See you in Moab !!:)
Nick

Uncle Ben
04-03-2009, 10:58 AM
Welcome to RS! It was great to see you Wednesday!!!!! I really enjoyed chatting with you and meeting your dad! We had some good times in the past with Casey Meyer and I look forward to future adventures!

AxleIke
04-03-2009, 11:24 AM
Welcome.

RicardoJM
04-03-2009, 11:25 AM
Welcome, glad to see you got registered on the forum. Also glad to know you both made it back home OK. Did you stop on the say home, boil water and have some Wild Rice?

Uncle Ben
04-03-2009, 11:47 AM
Welcome, glad to see you got registered on the forum. Also glad to know you both made it back home OK. Did you stop on the say home, boil water and have some Wild Rice?

Wild Rice does a body good! ;) :lmao::lmao::lmao: :bowdown::zilla:

corsair23
04-03-2009, 12:48 PM
x2 on what the others say :thumb:

It was great to meet you both and I think there were many impressed people in the room knowing how far you drove to attend the meeting and join the club :) - looking forward to seeing you on the trail.

Uncle Ben
04-03-2009, 01:19 PM
Nick, I know I have a pick of Casey's, your and my Cruisers by the Sign at the Chamber of Commerce in Moab. I'll post it up if I can find it. It was the day we went to Upper Proving Grounds and messed around on those local trails south of town...great times for sure!

Rezarf
04-03-2009, 02:35 PM
Welcome! :d

nick in nebraska
04-04-2009, 10:28 AM
Kevin, That would be cool if you found that pic. To bad we wont be able to take another one this year.:(

nick in nebraska
04-04-2009, 10:34 AM
I am new to this forum thing and is taking me awhile to figure this thing out! Why does it say Rock Stacker under nick in nebraska. The only rocks i stack are in good ole ne. so i can drive over them. ha

Romer
04-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Thats what it says for new registrants.

PM Hulk and let him know your a member and he will change it so you can also get in the members section

Welcome to the club, sorry I was not at the meeting to meet you

nick in nebraska
04-04-2009, 10:46 AM
I thought it might be. I wish i had a lot of rocks to stack back here. Not to many challenges to keep the skills sharp. ha ha. I am sure i will get a lot of practice in Moab !
I will look into the pm thing to hulk. Thanks.