PDA

View Full Version : Keg fridge. 2 shells, complete CO2 system

nakman
03-10-2006, 08:26 PM
Don't delay! :eek: Seize this once in a lifetime opportunity to own your very own keg fridge & tap system. Laugh all the way to the bank as you save hundreds of dollars per year buying your beer in bulk, and rest easy knowing you're doing your part to reduce solid waste, as you enjoy ice cold :beer: from your favorite mug, any time of day. Full sized kegs fit right inside, and there's a separate freezer for chilling mugs and mainting stock of emergency party pizzas.

first $200 takes it, I'm up in Broomfield area but can deliver to greater Denver metro area. My loss is your gain, Carpe Beerum! :beer: :beer: :drink: :beer:

AVAILABLE AGAIN FOR A LIMITED TIME!!!

gr8fulabe
03-11-2006, 12:24 PM
Hi,
I am super interested. I been toying with getting one of these forever. Can you tell me what the fridge looks like? Is it one of those smaller fridges like the current keg friges you see for sale, or is it a full size fridge, etc...
Lastly, Do you take cash? Thanks in advance for any info.
Abe

Uncle Ben
03-11-2006, 12:40 PM
Don't delay! :eek: Seize this once in a lifetime opportunity to own your very own keg fridge & tap system. Laugh all the way to the bank as you save hundreds of dollars per year buying your beer in bulk, and rest easy knowing you're doing your part to reduce solid waste, as you enjoy ice cold :beer: from your favorite mug, any time of day. Full sized kegs fit right inside, and there's a separate freezer for chilling mugs and mainting stock of emergency party pizzas.

first $200 takes it, I'm up in Broomfield area but can deliver to greater Denver metro area. My loss is your gain, Carpe Beerum! :beer: :beer: :drink: :beer:

What kind of shells does it use? Can you reload them? :rolleyes: :D If someone buys this thing will they have to deal with Tim hanging around every night? :eek: :hill: Does price reflect stock of frozen party pizzas and for how long? How long is cooking time for a party pizza in a Snackster? :flamingo: :flamingo: :hill: :lol:

nakman
03-11-2006, 01:33 PM
If I help with the install, there may be a small fee... :beer: Yes, cash is just dandy, also I also accept 45LV's.

Any other real questions? :hill:

Here are some pics

gr8fulabe
03-11-2006, 02:29 PM
Do you pull the tank and use it as a power tank when you go wheeling? I would work the LV trade with you if I still had it, but I had to sell it for beer money while I was unemployed. But, I am first in line to buy it back if the guy ever decided to sell.
Let me know if the other guy backs out. I have cash in pocket, & I bet I could get my buddy to meet me in Broomfield this afternoon with his truck.
Best,
Abe

60wag
03-12-2006, 07:34 AM
Look at that - it even comes with a starter keg. Now that's a deal.

bh4rnnr
03-12-2006, 10:22 AM
What kind of shells does it use? Can you reload them? :rolleyes: :D If someone buys this thing will they have to deal with Tim hanging around every night? :eek: :hill: Does price reflect stock of frozen party pizzas and for how long? How long is cooking time for a party pizza in a Snackster? :flamingo: :flamingo: :hill: :lol:

That sounds like a challenge to me :hill: :drink: :drink:

nakman
05-31-2007, 05:13 PM
bump it up! Treeroot bought this a year ago and has been storing it... someone else needs to put this to better use.

I vote Ian :hill:

Uncle Ben
05-31-2007, 06:58 PM
bump it up! Treeroot bought this a year ago and has been storing it... someone else needs to put this to better use.

I vote Ian :hill:

I will buy it for the system but the fridge is to big for me!

treerootCO
06-02-2007, 07:47 PM
Sold to Nutley. He was first in line and decided to take it.