PDA

View Full Version : Sharon needs some help Please

RockRunner
04-10-2009, 09:17 AM
Guys this is from Sharon, my wife, and our babies. PLease donate what you can under her name, her company, Great west Life, matches any contributions she receives.

Thanks Tom

Hello Fellow Rock Crawling, Creek Crossing, No treading Members…
It is that Furry time again to Scurry!!
Again this year I will be participating in the 16th annual Furry Scurry. Many of you have contributed in the past and I want to say Thank you! I know this is a rough time for many…but also for our homeless furry friends so ANY contribution is appreciated! Also I will be collecting items per the Dumb Friends League Wish list (attached), and will drop them off at one of the shelters.
I am ready and anxious to run this year with Buca and Duker, many of you have already met our, loving, crazy boys (asking faces are attached), they are rearing to go and chase all those "wagging tails"!!!!
I will be doing a 2 mile run in Washington Park on May 2nd, benefiting the Dumb Friends League. The League's two shelters are amazing places that really make an impact on the lives of homeless cats, dogs, and other small animals. Last year, for example, the League adopted 16,415 pets to new homes, spayed/neutered more than 9,100 animals and nurtured 3,510 animals in foster care. The League spends an average of $300 on every animal adopted, above the fee paid by the adopter. It all adds up...... remember any contribution you make is a tax deduction!!!
I can accept your contributions up until the day of the race … so let me know if you would like to contribute to this growing cause. I appreciate ALL you have contributed in the past and your enthusiasm as Buca, Duker and I take the 2 mile Dumb Friends League victory!!
** I will be accepting contributions at: http://ddfl.org Click on the REGISTER TODAY on the Furry Scurry ad, then click on the DONATE link and enter Sharon Conlon-Rompies, or you can contribute with a check to Dumb Friends League and mail to me at the address below:
We lick your face many, many times for thanks! :)
Sharon Rompies
10156 Lynx Lane
Littleton, CO 80125
Thank you in advance for your supporting the Dumb Friends League!