PDA

View Full Version : Headed to Germany/Switzerland

Cheeseman
04-12-2009, 08:48 AM
Not that it matters much to anyone. But with Cruisemoab coming up and being trail boss and all. I thought it would be prudent to let you know my wife and I will be in Germany and Switzerland until the 21st. Any questions about Cruise Moab send to Neil Q., Rock Dog, or Hantz W., Hantz.

Boy I'm going to get pretty drunk if I have a beer for all of you but you know I'll will give it the 'ol college try.

See you in Moab. I'm planning on getting there on Sunday the 26th.

Greg

nakman
04-12-2009, 10:21 AM
Awesome Greg have a great trip! We expect daily updates, with pictures.. :)

now get drinkin :drink:

AxleIke
04-12-2009, 10:34 AM
Have a great trip Greg! :beer:

Groucho
04-12-2009, 10:42 AM
Make sure you get some Raclette. We did that with my grandparents since I was Emilee's age. Wish I could be going with you, I always wanted to visit Stuttgart and see the Porsche factory, the Black Forest and the Rhine. Lake Geneva is also on my list.

bh4rnnr
04-12-2009, 10:55 AM
Awesome Greg have a great trip! We expect daily updates, with pictures.. :)

now get drinkin :drink:

X2!

Have a great trip, look forward to the stories in Moab:cheers:

:beer::beer:

Crash
04-12-2009, 12:05 PM
Looking forward to hearing some bierhalle stories, Cheeseman, around the campfire at Moab. Maybe even some reenactments? I hope you and Jill have a great and safe trip!!
:beer::beer:

Uncle Ben
04-12-2009, 02:38 PM
The metal picture I have of Cheesehead in Lederhosen and Jill as St. Pauli Girl somehow seems kinda natural.... :eek::thumb::thumb:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5b/Lederhosen_in_Texas.jpg http://www.stpauligirl.com/pastgirls/images/poster2003.jpg

Mendocino
04-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Enjoy! I love Germany and have the good fortune to go many times a year for work. If you are going to Bavaria and want some suggestions let me know. we have an R&D site southwest of Munich that I have spent a lot of time at.:)

JadeRunner
04-12-2009, 07:06 PM
Have a good trip. When will we be able to see the final leader/gunner assignments you've been working on?