PDA

View Full Version : How many people are arriving Sun/Monday @ CM

RockRunner
04-22-2009, 11:30 AM
I am thinking of blowing off work and getting to Moab on Sunday or Monday. Just curious how many will be there by then. I know some of you are going Saturday but I can not make that work. I won't have my cabin till Tuesday but can always sleep in the truck if needed.

If I show up earlier that I told the CM committee I can help out with some more stuff too. Anything special happening those days? :cheers:

Red_Chili
04-22-2009, 12:33 PM
In Da Junk Friday, in Alcan's parking lot then working remotely. Arriving in Moab either late Friday or more likely, Saturday morning.

bh4rnnr
04-22-2009, 12:49 PM
Leaving tomorrow morning:cool:

:beer::beer:

Mendocino
04-22-2009, 01:08 PM
We'll be there Monday afternoon.:)

Air Randy
04-22-2009, 02:06 PM
We'll probably be in Sunday evening

timmbuck2
04-22-2009, 02:39 PM
Hopefully will be setting up camp in the boonies on Sunday night.

RockRunner
04-22-2009, 02:46 PM
Cool, if I can get Sharon's Honey do list done on Saturday I am free to leave whenever. Sunday morning sure sounds good.

Randy I may be stopping by your site to warm up my oatmeal :D

Red_Chili
04-22-2009, 03:22 PM
Am I gonna be lonesome at Pasta Jay's watching the hot rods Saturday night???

Rock Dog
04-22-2009, 10:57 PM
I plan to leave Sunday morning if all goes well, if not will be there monday night...

RockRunner
04-22-2009, 11:03 PM
Am I gonna be lonesome at Pasta Jay's watching the hot rods Saturday night???

I think Perry will be there too. I am still on the fence, I can use Sunday at home working but.....:rolleyes: It also depends on the weather, I would like a nice drive for a change:p:

rover67
04-22-2009, 11:24 PM
i'll be there sunday morning..

Tch2fly
04-23-2009, 08:05 AM
I'll be in Monday, mid-afternoon

Red_Chili
04-23-2009, 09:36 AM
Looks like Perry and I are the only ones to beat the weather... LOL

Air Randy
04-23-2009, 10:20 AM
I think Perry will be there too. I am still on the fence, I can use Sunday at home working but.....:rolleyes: It also depends on the weather, I would like a nice drive for a change:p:

Hey, I was just gonna ask you what you're towing with and then I read your sig line. Way cool! You will love that Cummins torque. Is it the 6 spd auto or a stick?

RockRunner
04-23-2009, 12:28 PM
Hey, I was just gonna ask you what you're towing with and then I read your sig line. Way cool! You will love that Cummins torque. Is it the 6 spd auto or a stick?

Auto and it is BIG :eek: So far I love it, I can do without the lift believe it or not but I will tackle that later. Right now I am just enjoying driving it around. Keep some room in that microwave for me :thumb:

Hulk
04-23-2009, 01:14 PM
My tentative plan is to arrive Sunday evening.

waggoner5
04-23-2009, 05:47 PM
I'll be there as well.

Crash
04-23-2009, 07:14 PM
Sunday evening for the four of us in two trucks. Renegading M-W.

farnhamstj
04-23-2009, 07:31 PM
Sunday eve for us also. We were gonna leave tomorow, camp at Dewy bridge until tue then head to Slickrock. But life got busy and were headed out sunday now. life is good.

Anyone else gonna cook hotwings thrsday pm?

Mendocino
04-23-2009, 07:48 PM
...Anyone else gonna cook hot wings Thursday pm?

My wife, Ann, and I have been sampling hot wing recipies for at least a month and will "bring it" on Thursday.:D

Air Randy
04-23-2009, 07:55 PM
My wife, Ann, and I have been sampling hot wing recipies for at least a month and will "bring it" on Thursday.:D

Do you still have all of your appendages attached and functioning? How is the tubing notcher working out?

Mendocino
04-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Do you still have all of your appendages attached and functioning? How is the tubing notcher working out?

LOL! I still have all my parts. I have not notched tubing yet and will not until after CM09. My springs are so stiff that I am not getting the axle wrap I was worried about:eek:; and I am so exhausted after working on this thing every night and non-working day until 10 pm for the last 6 weeks that I am truly exhausted.

I took a test drive with my son for about an hour yesterday and got it to 70 MPH on I 25 and it was rock-solid. I also used some of the large "rocks" in my yard for flex tests and the rear axle is not hitting the fuel cell.:bowdown: I'm just finishing up small things now and will see you in Moab.:D

Thanks for asking.:)

Hulk
04-23-2009, 10:50 PM
I took a test drive with my son for about an hour yesterday and got it to 70 MPH on I 25 and it was rock-solid. I also used some of the large "rocks" in my yard for flex tests and the rear axle is not hitting the fuel cell.:bowdown: I'm just finishing up small things now and will see you in Moab.:D

Thanks for asking.:)

Jeff, what trails are you running? It will be chill to see your Cruiser in action.

[ I have been informed that "chill" is the new cooler "cool." ]

Mendocino
04-23-2009, 11:04 PM
Jeff, what trails are you running? It will be chill to see your Cruiser in action.

[ I have been informed that "chill" is the new cooler "cool." ]

Woohoo! We will show up (all five of us) on Monday. Jake and I are doing the overnight run; Family Run on Friday; and E-Hill on Saturday.

Matt, are you coming alone? Jake would love to see Charlie.

Hulk
04-24-2009, 12:49 AM
No, no Charlie for Moab. :( I feel kind of bad about it. I think he would like to go, but it would be difficult with just me and him. Cruise Moab isn't really Karie's idea of a good use of her vacation, since I want to spend time hanging out with friends in camp and go wheeling every day. She gets stuck taking care of the kids, which isn't really "vacation" for her. She's not really interested in more than a day on the trail, either.

But I am bringing the whole family to Black Hills this year, which Charlie is excited about.

Romer
04-24-2009, 08:16 AM
Sarah and I will be there Sunday afternoon.

rover67
04-24-2009, 10:33 AM
I'm Headed out tonight, will be stopping in Fruita for the night. Probably be rolling into moab Saturday evening.

See you guys in There!

bigbluefj
04-24-2009, 06:34 PM
Well i'm trying to decide wether to watch on line or not to watch at all, when the live feed start's still torn up about not going this year!!!

farnhamstj
04-25-2009, 03:23 PM
Not as torn up as your a$$ would have been after eating my hotwings. We'll miss you, and drink a beer in your honor.

bigbluefj
04-25-2009, 04:02 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao: