PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant!

PabloCruise
03-15-2006, 11:11 AM
Well, Leanne may be looking a little bit bigger at CM '06 - we are officially pregnant.

Not really sure what that means, other than there is going to be a little person runnig around the house soon... :D

Just thought I would share the good news with the Rising Sun.

Our first Dr's app't is tomorrow - wish me luck!

nakman
03-15-2006, 11:18 AM
Alright, congrats TJ!

treerootCO
03-15-2006, 11:29 AM
:) congratulations

Kipper
03-15-2006, 11:29 AM
Congrats Schollands!

wesintl
03-15-2006, 12:01 PM
Exciting news TJ and Leanne :party:

Uncle Ben
03-15-2006, 12:13 PM
woo hooo! "Holy child locks on the cabnets Batman!" Congradulations! Looks like the PS conversion worked like a charm! ;) :fing: :cheers:

FJBen
03-15-2006, 12:40 PM
Congrats sir!!!

PS. don't let me wife see the baby til it's 2....then she won't want one as bad!!! lol

Hulk
03-15-2006, 03:59 PM
At 5:00 a.m. this morning, I awoke to find my 4-year-old daughter throwing up in my bed. My wife was up and gone already, running with her friends (they're training for a triathalon this year). I brought my girl a trash can, and she continued to throw up. When she stopped retching, I cleaned her up, changed her jammies, and stripped the sheets and quilt from the bed. The vomit was on everything but an extra blanket. I started the wash, and then went to sit with my daughter, who could not go back to sleep. My 2-year-old son got up at 6:00. We had to call the nanny ("don't come, Maddie's sick!"), and I took off the morning from work to hang out with the kids. My wife arrived home at 2 p.m., and here I am, back at work.

Anyway, congratulations! Kids will change your life. They sure have changed mine. I love 'em, but it sure would be nice to sleep in once in a while.

Rezarf
03-15-2006, 05:07 PM
Congradulations! Kiddo's sound like fun!

Drew

Uncle Ben
03-15-2006, 05:20 PM
At 5:00 a.m. this morning, I awoke to find my 4-year-old daughter throwing up in my bed. My wife was up and gone already, running with her friends (they're training for a triathalon this year). I brought my girl a trash can, and she continued to throw up. When she stopped retching, I cleaned her up, changed her jammies, and stripped the sheets and quilt from the bed. The vomit was on everything but an extra blanket. I started the wash, and then went to sit with my daughter, who could not go back to sleep. My 2-year-old son got up at 6:00. We had to call the nanny ("don't come, Maddie's sick!"), and I took off the morning from work to hang out with the kids. My wife arrived home at 2 p.m., and here I am, back at work.

Anyway, congratulations! Kids will change your life. They sure have changed mine. I love 'em, but it sure would be nice to sleep in once in a while.

Sounds like a day in the life...for sure! I wired and installed a second dryer a few years back that cuts considerable time off of saturday morning laundry day. Change is an understatement but I wouldn't change a thing! BTW....each step in your new kids life is both a chamllenge and a treat! Enjoy the next 9 months! Also the rumors are not true...my oldest is now 18 and still keeps us up all night! :eek: http://www.netshrine.com/vbulletin2/images/smilies/splat.gif

Maddmatt
03-15-2006, 05:34 PM

How did you get my life? Have you had the one where your driving, and you look in the mirror and your 2 year old looks a little green, so you say "do you feel OK?" and she says "I'm OK", and while shes saying OK the unexpected projectile vomit hits the back of the seat in front of her? That's a good one. It still rules though, I wouldn't go back to "kid free" for anything. I like the idea about the second dryer. I've never seen appliances run non stop like ours do on weekends. We actually wore a washer out, just replaced it this winter with a bigger/better one.

Maddmatt
03-15-2006, 05:36 PM
PS: Congrats TJ! Make sure you take some time for just the two of you during the next nine months, it will never be just the two of you again.

Hulk
03-15-2006, 06:15 PM
PS: Congrats TJ! Make sure you take some time for just the two of you during the next nine months, it will never be just the two of you again.

That's an excellent suggestion. Make sure that you go away for a few weekend holidays, especially during the second trimester when she'll be feeling pretty good.

I took my wife to Santa Fe for our 5th wedding anniversary, about 6 weeks before Maddie was born. She was so hot that she set the A/C in our hotel room to 50 degrees. It was the only time in our marriage where she was comfortable and I was freezing -- usually it's the other way around.

Rzeppa
03-15-2006, 09:24 PM
Congratulatons TJ!

BTW, what other's have said about parenthood, it's all true. But thank god mine are adults now! Whew!

One word of advice to add to those already given, they are most portable when they're little, believe it or not. And they will give you more grey hairs than you thought you deserved as they grow up.

PabloCruise
03-15-2006, 11:11 PM
Congrats sir!!!

PS. don't let me wife see the baby til it's 2....then she won't want one as bad!!! lol

Hmm... I'm sure we could trade out some Cruiser parts for the baby! :hill:

Just make sure to throw in the chihuahua so Leanne has something little and fragile to care for... :D

Magoo
03-17-2006, 02:16 PM
so lets get right to it.
how much you gonna sell that 78 for :D .
kiddin!!
congrats on the news!!
shawn

seriuosly lemme know ;)

PabloCruise
03-20-2006, 10:36 AM
Ha!

I was showing the sister-in-law the PS conversion project and she said we should name the baby Cruise! (Boy or girl) Sharp girl that sis-in-law...

Maybe we should spell it Cruz?

:thumb:

PabloCruise
08-14-2006, 01:55 PM
A cool pic from the 3-D ultrasounds - little Cruise is letting us know everything is cool...

trucruiser
08-14-2006, 05:19 PM
Wow, You are not alone.
I was up this morning around 2:00am with my little girl (3years old)also, same thing, throwing up in bed with a high fever.
Put her in a luke warm bath for around 15min, and then back to sleep until the alarm went off at 5:30am.
Man i sure feel sleepy.

Oh congtats TJ, get all the sleep you can.

Carlos