View Full Version : Snow on Vail pass Sunday afternoon/night

04-24-2009, 11:06 PM
With snow coming in Sunday I may decide to leave Monday morning instead of Sunday afternoon. They are calling for 4-8" which is not much but I just don't feel like dealing with other people while towing.:mad: I know doing this would cause me to miss the Monday run but...............

We'll see what comes about but if I do leave on Monday it will be very early in the morning.

04-25-2009, 10:31 AM
We're planning to scoot as early as poss on sunday to miss most of it. Sounds like the worst of it will be sunday pm. So monday super early might be gnarly. If you can roll early sunday, I'd wait for you and we could caravan. Call me if you have any problems or want an accurate snow report from the mountains. Far 970-470-oneone02

04-25-2009, 08:46 PM
I won't be able to leave Sunday morning. I may leave Sunday night and stay somewhere around Dillon or ???? Unless the sow is minor then push through. I'll give you a call for an update.

05-04-2009, 09:00 AM
We ended up staying in breck. it was a long night, we left kinda late:)