PDA

View Full Version : Planning a trip to Denver

Dr. Schlegs
04-26-2009, 08:06 AM
Hello,

My name is Kevin Schlegel. Currently, I live in MN, and I'm planning on moving to the Denver area in the up-coming monthes. Seeing as how I will be new to the area and a lover of Land Cruisers ('72 FJ-40 and '96 FZJ-80) I thought I would take a moment to introduce myself. Further, seeing as how I don't know a soul in Denver or CO for that fact, I figured the club would be a great way to make some friendships to help ease my transition to Denver.

I am a Mental Health Professional and planning to relocate as my current market place is flooded with Mental Health professionals. I figured that Denver would be a great place to live seeing as how I am interested in Land Cruisers and Fly-Fishing. Oh and people are interested in hiring me in Denver.
I have a German Shepherd (Anna) who is also looking for some new playmates, as well.

I will be in the Denver area 4/30-5/1, looking at apartments and attending job interviews. I just was looking to meet some of you as I plan on becoming member of the club. Additionally, I figured it would be a good chance to get a feel from people as to good areas to live. I will be staying at the La Quinta Hotel near the airport. If there is anyone interested in meeting for dinner please let me know.

Regards,
Kevin

Mendocino
04-26-2009, 09:50 AM
Welcome Kevin. A large number of us will be in Moab at this time. You may find some others around though.:cheers:

wesintl
04-26-2009, 09:53 PM
x2... Welcome!