PDA

View Full Version : About Nothing

Nemo
04-29-2009, 04:39 PM
Since nothing is going on RS since everyone went to Moab. Wish I could have went by now :camping::beer2::doh:

ElliottB
04-29-2009, 09:44 PM
Why aren't you in Moab? From your sig, it seems like you have a pretty stout rig.

subzali
04-29-2009, 10:18 PM
One more day of torture...and then I get to be out there too!

wesintl
04-29-2009, 10:41 PM
when are you leaving matt? ige?

subzali
04-29-2009, 11:00 PM
my buddy is meeting me at 4pm or 4:30 at my apartment at Arapahoe and I-25. I'm hoping to have the bikes loaded and everything else done and be rolling by 5. We're going to take Hampden across town then hit I-70 and be on our way. You? I'm going to take my Ham HT so if my buddy isn't sleeping maybe we can chat on the way out.

Nemo
04-30-2009, 01:07 PM
Why aren't you in Moab? From your sig, it seems like you have a pretty stout rig.

Because I suck. :) I wish but my job loves me too much.....:eek:

I wish I would have just signed up and went but every year I tell myself next year.

I am heading to Moab May 22nd if anyone is interested. I will actually be heading out on the 18th or 19th for bike riding and wheeling.

subzali
04-30-2009, 01:35 PM
yeah it's the same four people who are still here, just making comments here and there on rotation...

no wonder Rezarf had a WIMPS party a couple years ago, it's depressing around here!

DaveInDenver
04-30-2009, 01:43 PM
yeah it's the same four people who are still here, just making comments here and there on rotation...

no wonder Rezarf had a WIMPS party a couple years ago, it's depressing around here!
And it'll probably rain this weekend, too. Yea!

MDH33
04-30-2009, 05:18 PM
Because I suck. :) I wish but my job loves me too much.....:eek:

I wish I would have just signed up and went but every year I tell myself next year.

I am heading to Moab May 22nd if anyone is interested. I will actually be heading out on the 18th or 19th for bike riding and wheeling.

I just locked your bike rack to your back gate. Didn't seem like you were home. I was going to put it in your yard, but almost got eaten by your Lab. :o Hope that's ok. Thanks again! :thumb:

Nemo
04-30-2009, 07:10 PM
I was going to put it in your yard, but almost got eaten by your Lab. :o Hope that's ok. Thanks again! :thumb:

My doggy sounds really mean but he is a goof....He wouldn't hurt a fly but I like him to sound tough and then run away if necessary. You should have heard him one night when a homeless guy decided to try and break into my house when I lived in Capitol Hill. Had the hair on my neck standing up at 3am... :eek::eek: Needless to say the homeless guy took off.....

So I was at Home Depot spending money :D

Thank you and I am glad it worked.....

PabloCruise
05-01-2009, 02:41 PM
Wish I were in Moab...

But if I dragged my wife out there one more year for a weekend of rain, there would be trouble!!!