PDA

View Full Version : CB accessories source in Denver?

Rezarf
03-16-2006, 05:24 PM
Howdy, looking to knock out a bunch of projects in two weeks when CU is on spring break. One of them is getting my CB in and tuned up. Is there a good truck stop/CB store in the Denver/Louisville area?

Thanks in advance! :D

Drew

Uncle Ben
03-16-2006, 05:32 PM
Howdy, looking to knock out a bunch of projects in two weeks when CU is on spring break. One of them is getting my CB in and tuned up. Is there a good truck stop/CB store in the Denver/Louisville area?

Thanks in advance! :D

Drew

Best around is in Commune City....Camalot CB's. Bruce Miller has great things to say about one on North....he'll have to chime in. :fing:

CardinalFJ60
03-16-2006, 05:41 PM
Hey Rezarf...

I'm in L'ville, too...I have an SWR Meter if you want to borrow it.

Rezarf
03-16-2006, 06:03 PM
Thanks Guys, Cardnialfj60, I will have to give you a hollar when the time comes.

Where is Commune City? Sorry still a newb.

Drew

Bruce Miller
03-16-2006, 06:03 PM
I've had very good luck with the CB Shop & More, 970-663-7617. I've bought all of our CB's from them and they have installed them all. Their address is 2752 SE Frontage Road, on the north side of the Johnson's Corner Truck Stop parking lot, exit #254 on Interstate 25. Make an appointment to drop your truck off with them then eat lunch at the truck stop. They used to complete the installation over the lunch hour. I'm not sure if that deal is still available or not. I have no connection whatsoever with these guys, I just like their good customer service and their quality work.

Rezarf
03-16-2006, 06:04 PM
BTW, who did I see in the dark blue 80 in L'ville yesterday. I saw the same rig in my neighborhood a few weeks ago... I got a wave! A first from an 80. :cheers:

Drew

nuclearlemon
03-16-2006, 08:41 PM
Thanks Guys, Cardnialfj60, I will have to give you a hollar when the time comes.

Where is Commune City? Sorry still a newb.

Drew
actually, kev meant communist city, aka commerce city. on colorado 2 a couple blocks up from 72nd

nakman
03-16-2006, 08:46 PM
BTW, who did I see in the dark blue 80 in L'ville yesterday...

Drew, was it on a Slee 4" lift and no fender flares? ARB front & Kaymar rear w/ no tire carrier? and 285BFG's and ARB lockers that incorporated the factory difflock switch? also running 4.88 gears? if so that was Kevin, he was at our last meeting... :)

Ok, I may have talked to him for more than a couple minutes a few weeks ago at the Depot.. :rolleyes:

Uncle Ben
03-16-2006, 09:10 PM
Drew, was it on a Slee 4" lift and no fender flares? ARB front & Kaymar rear w/ no tire carrier? and 285BFG's and ARB lockers that incorporated the factory difflock switch? also running 4.88 gears? if so that was Kevin, he was at our last meeting... :)

Ok, I may have talked to him for more than a couple minutes a few weeks ago at the Depot.. :rolleyes:

Is the blue 80 your talking about have black steel wheels? :confused:

nakman
03-16-2006, 10:01 PM
Yes, of course, how could I forget the wheels?

Kevin, I know you're lurking out there man, c'mon speak up!!!

Rezarf
03-17-2006, 12:32 AM
Yep thats the one. Man, the 80's here make me want to go over to the dark side!

And thanks Bruce, I will check them out! :cheers:

Rezarf <><