PDA

View Full Version : Brant Wobig needs USFS techs in the Clear Creek Ranger District

Red_Chili
03-17-2006, 05:05 PM
Brant Wobig, the mucho fine OHV ranger in the Clear Creek Ranger District, emailed me with these web links.

These are great positions for recent grads wanting to get into the USFS, or those looking for summer jobs.

Hey Bill,

hope your winter is going well. I just wanted to let you folks know that there are some seasonal jobs with the Forest Service that may be of interest. One position will be working in Travel Mgmt. with me and others are trail crew, Mt. Evans etc. Some of these positions are perfect for college students or recent college grads. looking to start a career with the Forest Service or just want a summer job out in the mountains. The links below are a little overwhelming but if people are willing to work at it they can get an application in and be considered. Feel free to pass on to those that may be interested and send a message or call if you have questions. Be sure to specify Idaho Springs if this is where they want to work. See ya in the woods.
Brant

http://jobsearch.usajobs.opm.gov/getjob.asp?JobID=20797908&AVSDM=2006%2D01%2D20+10%3A30%3A29&Logo=0&q=forestry+technician&lid=18472&paygrademin=4&paygrademax=5&FedEmp=N&sort=rv&vw=b&brd=3876&ss=0&FedPub=Y&SUBMIT1.x=96&SUBMIT1.y=16

http://jobsearch.usajobs.opm.gov/getjob.asp?JobID=20798266&AVSDM=2006%2D01%2D20+10%3A30%3A40&Logo=0&q=forestry+technician&lid=18472&paygrademin=4&paygrademax=5&FedEmp=N&sort=rv&vw=b&brd=3876&ss=0&FedPub=Y&SUBMIT1.x=96&SUBMIT1.y=16

Brant is seeking help because they have had a hard time getting quality people sometimes. So he turned to us- nice, eh? Forward to friends and neighbors...

bh4rnnr
03-17-2006, 06:40 PM
Talked with Brant the other day about this. Hope they get good help. Also invited him to the Chinamans run on the 1st, said he will let me know.. He still wants us to take him up Spring Creek sometime.....

Red_Chili
03-20-2006, 09:14 AM
I say, for a night run and midnight BBQ at the top!!! Possibly followed by camping under the stars. Did something like that last year at Yankee Hill with Shorty, it was a hoot. Spring Creek would be a singular event.

He would not soon forget the experience. I don't think we would either. Who's up for dat?