PDA

View Full Version : New Toyota at the Rezarf house...

Rezarf
05-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Well, we have a new rig at the Frazer house. We landed a Toyota Sequoia straight up in a trade for our Corolla... :eek: Stacy's pops was going to trade it in and asked if we'd like a family car before he traded it. We gladly accepted his offer and he used the Corolla as the trade instead. Thanks Dad. ;)

So Mom and Dax are rolling around now in a V8 Sequoia Limited with 4wd and leather everything. I think there are 6 cup holders in sight of the driver... in fact, it is like the 40 in a lot of ways- errr, uhhh, no not really. :lmao:

So I am hoping I can de-bling the gold emlems and track down a set of the black pearl emblems, and I thought a set of the FJC wheels with the BFG AT's on it would round out the package well.

Then again, I may paint it smurf blue, cut the top off of it and slap 44's under it! :D :hill: :hill:

Hulk
05-12-2009, 05:23 PM
Congrats! New baby, new vehicle -- you guys are riding high!

farnhamstj
05-12-2009, 06:05 PM
nice. We, as in my wife, had a 2002 Sequoia after birth of our second. She drove it for a couple years until we decided we could do with just one vehicle. She loved that truck. Congratulations again. How's about a pic?

Rezarf
05-12-2009, 09:26 PM
nice. We, as in my wife, had a 2002 Sequoia after birth of our second. She drove it for a couple years until we decided we could do with just one vehicle. She loved that truck. Congratulations again. How's about a pic?

Thanks! I will post up a few pics when I can get the camera away from taking pics of the new baby! :D :thumb:

Jacket
05-12-2009, 10:34 PM
Nice!

corsair23
05-13-2009, 12:38 AM
Very :cool:

I've heard those are nice rides and get pretty decent gas mileage for as big as they are and having a V8 :)

Rezarf
05-13-2009, 02:00 PM
Very :cool:

I've heard those are nice rides and get pretty decent gas mileage for as big as they are and having a V8 :)

Yeah, my father in law said he has seen 20mpg around town and 23mpg on the highway. He may have been going off of the little computer that gives you data on the rig.

Drew

DaveInDenver
05-13-2009, 02:08 PM
Yeah, my father in law said he has seen 20mpg around town and 23mpg on the highway. He may have been going off of the little computer that gives you data on the rig.

Drew
That's awesome mileage. Using the little display on our 4Runner we get about 19 MPG around town and with religious use of cruise control and some good luck we get 22 MPG on the highway. This is a 4.0L V6 and transfer in 2WD... Maybe I need to put the running boards back on, you know, ground effects or something?

Rezarf
07-21-2009, 11:41 AM
Realized I never posted up pics of our new bling! :D

corsair23
07-21-2009, 11:43 AM
Look GTR '09 ready to me!