PDA

View Full Version : need to buy/borrow trailer

timmbuck2
05-16-2009, 10:02 AM
Need to borrow a trailer for now to gradually move all my stuff. Need to eventually buy a trailer for regular yard and remodel use. Let me know...

thanks

t

RockRunner
05-16-2009, 12:24 PM
I have a small 6x10 trailer that I have for sale on CL. I lost the tittle to it the day I bought it and just used the plates of one of my other trailers when I used it to haul my ATV's. It needs a new tire for sure but besides that it is a pretty good trailer.

If you want to buy it all you need to do is apply for a title. I was asking $250 on CL but if you want it I'll take $200 for it. Here is the link so you can see the pics. I build the deck a few years ago and it is still solid, cool thing is you can build whatever deck you want on it to use for your specific purpose, mine was ATV's.

http://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/1169309221.html

davework
05-16-2009, 05:58 PM
Hey Tim,

I will be buying an enclosed 6 x 10 or 6 x 12 in the next couple of weeks to tow a load of stuff back from CA. I'll need it for storage for a couple of months and could then turn around and sell it to you for a decent price.

The ones I am looking at are in the $1700-$2000 range, not sure if this is in your wheelhouse? Sounds like you may want a utility trailer, but thought I'd see what you think.

nakman
05-16-2009, 09:58 PM
You're still welcome to borrow mine Timm, let me know. In fact I took all the branches in today so I'm probably ok without it for a while..

timmbuck2
05-17-2009, 09:03 AM
Tom, thanks, looks cool and once I get my housing situation figured out I will b interested. :)

Dave, thanks but I kinda need a trailer asap.

Tim, as always your generosity is awesome and greatly appreciated. where can I pick it up? can I put new tires on it or new wood sides or anything? some beer is assumed. :)

thanks all!!

t

PatrolMan
05-17-2009, 09:47 AM
If you need something smaller to use, I have a 4x8 flatbed trailer with some 2' or so sides that can fit on it. Closer to you if you need something quick and easy. Usually it just sits around empty.

nakman
05-17-2009, 09:05 PM
It's back up north for the time being... I could drag it south to you next Saturday morning though, will be headed to HRO. You finished with my jack sands? :o

timmbuck2
05-17-2009, 09:40 PM
It's back up north for the time being... I could drag it south to you next Saturday morning though, will be headed to HRO. You finished with my jack sands? :o

perfect! thanks again. :bowdown:

those are yours? completely forgot! they are still at the house. :beer:

T

Beater
05-18-2009, 06:48 AM
you can use mine. 4x8 with some basic sides if needed. 1300lb limit. flat four plug.