PDA

View Full Version : Learn to Scuba

Shark Bait
05-21-2009, 05:06 PM
Hello everyone! I'm teaching scuba this summer, class & pool 7/24 (6:00 - 10:00 PM), 7/25 & 6/26 (9:00-4:00) and then open waters at Chatfield Reservoir the following weekend, 8/1 & 8/2. I'd love to have Rising Sun members and friends and family come learn to scuba. Check out the A-1 Scuba & Travel Center (http://www.a1scuba.com/classes/owc_class.shtml) website for more details, or contact me directly.

This isn't necessarily a Rising Sun event, but I thought it might be a fun activity for whoever might be interested.

Inukshuk
05-26-2009, 02:59 PM
:thumb::thumb: I did my class two years ago with Chris - had a great time! I recommend him and A-1.

Gmann
06-01-2009, 02:37 PM
Saweeeet!!! I'll send you a PM.

Shark Bait
06-01-2009, 02:48 PM
Here is my reply to Gmann:

Good question. All the gear is included in the class/pool the first weekend. You need to obtain all of your own gear for the open water sessions the second. It can be rented at A-1 Scuba. Typically people buy their own snorkeling gear, mask, fins & snorkel, and rent the wet suit, BCD and regulator. A-1 has the pricing on all of that. Whatever gear you have of your own you are welcome to use.

The class/pool sessions can fill up. We limit classes to 2 sessions of 8 students, usually. We only have one pool. Open water is not a problem, because we can add more instructors. Don't wait too long.

Oh, and tell them you want ME as your instructor when you sign up! :D