Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   Cruise Moab - TLCA Sanctioned Event hosted by Rising Sun (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Wanted: trail leaders for Cruise Moab 2007 (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=2300)

Cheeseman 10-25-2006 03:53 PM

Cheeseman here, As always I will lead Elephant Hill on Thursday. After that put me where you want me. Careful with that.

Greg
________
Bondage handcuff

Uncle Ben 10-25-2006 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nakman
How about Thursday, can I ride shotgun?

Thursday is fine. I could do a Golden Spike run too if ya need. Saturday is mine....all mine!

Bobzooki 11-01-2006 06:00 PM

Oh, baby, baby, baby! It's Moab Rim for me! Pick the day.

This is my fourth week in Ireland, and I still have this week and next week here, but after this, I'll be done. I think I'd like to be on Tech Inspection this year again, too!

Cheers!
Bob

Beachboy 11-04-2006 03:32 PM

Could lead Fins or Elephant hill any day, and gun most other trails.
By the way, has anybody run any of the trails, (esp. Kanes Creek) since the floods in Oct. I went to Arch Canyon, and there was no trail left, totally washed out.

Convert 11-04-2006 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beachboy
Could lead Fins or Elephant hill any day, and gun most other trails.
By the way, has anybody run any of the trails, (esp. Kanes Creek) since the floods in Oct. I went to Arch Canyon, and there was no trail left, totally washed out.

No but sounds like fun, we ran a lot of washed out trails on the Outlaws Run:thumb:

Beater 11-13-2006 05:05 PM

I'll lead anything but moab rim.

Tech inspection was cool, I'll gladly do it again, though only one day/shift.

moab rim was the only trail besides elephant hill I had never done, and will never do again (at least in an overweight 80)

Groucho 11-14-2006 11:21 AM

We're in

I think Emilee and I would be happy workin tech again.
I will also lead anything rated 4 or below. Whatever is needed.

Rzeppa 11-18-2006 03:14 PM

2 Attachment(s)
As I promised to do, I have compiled a listing of all the leaders we have had over the last 3 years. These are based on leader assignments prior to the event. I realize that there was some switching around on-site, but I do not have that data handy. I can't seem to find anything prior to 2004, it may have ended up on a different computer. But this gives us a good starting point. This is leaders only, it does not include gunners, as gunners are a lot easier to recruit.

I made two separate sheets: One organized by leader name, the other by trail. On the latter, it is easy to see where we are thin on available leaders.

I added the comments made in this thread where people have written that they would be willing to lead certain trails. Going forward, I will update this from time to time, and use it as a basis for leader assignments. As always, the committee is expected to handle as much of the leading as possible, followed by Rising Sun members and Wasatch members.

Romer 11-18-2006 07:17 PM

Jeff you can put me down for wipe-out or Gold Bar as willing to lead. I have run them both before. There are others I could do as well, getting out there on Sunday will give me a chance to pre-run.

Shorty 12-01-2006 11:51 AM

Oh, boy, MOAB!!!

I can lead any of the following:
Moab Rim
Fins n Things
Cliff Hanger
Hell's Revenge (preferred)
Kane Creek Canyon
Poison Spider
Steel Bender

I could gun on any of the trails.

I would REALLY like to gun (or at least run) Behind the Rocks.:thumb: