Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   Trip and Event Reports (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   2009 Holiday Party (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=11674)

Romer 12-19-2009 09:50 PM

2009 Holiday Party

Our thanks to Jeff and Anne for hosting this years party. It was a success and we had a blast. Perry took Photo's so I am sure he will post them later

It was nice to see so many of my good friends during the Holidays

Bonni and I had a great time

jacdaw 12-19-2009 10:17 PM

This was Sara's first club event. She had a great time as well - thanks everyone for making her feel welcome. The highlight for me was little Jaeden thinking I am Santa Claus. Made my year!

MountainGoat 12-19-2009 10:51 PM

Wow. That was a lot of people. We had a great time. Thanks Jeff for hosting, good job! :thumb:

John, Jaeden really thought you might be the REAL Santa Claus. Halfway home she woke up and told us, "If you guys see a red nosed reindeer you have to stop the car and wake me up, okay?" We had to promise.

jacdaw 12-19-2009 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MountainGoat (Post 130134)
John, Jaeden really thought you might be the REAL Santa Claus. Halfway home she woke up and told us, "If you guys see a red nosed reindeer you have to stop the car and wake me up, okay?" We had to promise.

That is so freakin' cool. This has been a hard year, and knowing I inadvertently helped Jaeden continue to believe just makes up for a whole lot of crap. Thank you for telling me!:bowdown:

corsair23 12-19-2009 11:35 PM

HUGE thanks to the Hamilton family for hosting the party!! Other than the drive to Wyoming, I mean Broomfield it was a grand 'ole time :hill:

Seriously though, it was a GREAT time and the girls had a lot of fun which allowed for me to have some fun adult and :beer: drinking time :thumb:

Caribou Sandstorm 12-20-2009 09:29 AM

Thanks Jeff and Anne!

Red_Chili 12-20-2009 08:40 PM

Great party, really brightened up my holiday!

TIMZTOY 12-20-2009 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MountainGoat (Post 130134)
Halfway home she woke up and told us, "If you guys see a red nosed reindeer you have to stop the car and wake me up, okay?" We had to promise.

thats awsome.. makes me think back when i was a kid and belived in santa.. oooo the good oll days..

thanks jeff great party.. my wife and i had a great time.. this was cindi's first event as well besides the club meeting..

bh4rnnr 12-20-2009 10:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks for the great party Jeff! And thanks Daniel for the ride. Was fun hanging with everybody:cool::beer::beer:

Looks like my puter is about finished as it's not liking the big files from the new camera, and there on an external (Moving so slow......). Will try and get more pics up later, but here is one for now:cheers:.

:beer::beer:

corsair23 12-20-2009 11:46 PM

Twas a rare sighting of Three Wheel Ben :D