Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   cruiser clubs (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=12015)

DesertRat 01-26-2010 07:00 PM

cruiser clubs

I am glad to report that after 7 years in the midwest my labrador and I :puppykisses:will be moving back to Colorado. I was in Rifle/Glenwood area for the prior 20 years. I will now be making the Durango/Cortez area my home and was wondering if there are any Cruiser Clubs in the SW part of the state?
Can't wait to get back and now you all have a base if you ever come wheeling this way.

Rock Dog 01-27-2010 12:34 AM

Great news Desert Rat, we can use another 4Runner in the state:D... think of how close you will be to Moab! not to mention all the awsome southern Colorado trails....

Cheers,
Neil.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DesertRat (Post 134830)
I am glad to report that after 7 years in the midwest my labrador and I :puppykisses:will be moving back to Colorado. I was in Rifle/Glenwood area for the prior 20 years. I will now be making the Durango/Cortez area my home and was wondering if there are any Cruiser Clubs in the SW part of the state?
Can't wait to get back and now you all have a base if you ever come wheeling this way.

corsair23 01-27-2010 01:27 AM

I don't know about clubs but maybe Corbet will chime in :) - Seems like we are getting a fair number of people from down that way on the board lately...Must be something down there worth seeing :hill:

Welcome back :thumb:

Jacket 01-27-2010 11:21 AM

Let us know where you get settled. My mother-in-law lives in Cortez, so we're down there quite a bit. Fantastic area to explore!

nuclearlemon 01-27-2010 11:22 AM

only toyota club out west that i know of at all out west is bookcliffs cruisers in grand junction.

Corbet 01-27-2010 03:05 PM

No Cruiser or Toyota specific clubs here in Durango. Jeep club yes.... But there is a good handful of use Cruiser guys down here. Where in the Durango area?

zornff 01-27-2010 06:24 PM

I think its time to get one going here in the So.West part of the state. We have a bunch of cruisers here in Pagosa, and some 80 series too !:lmao:
Maybe a Rising Sun West :thumb:, or Setting Sun, or.... ?
We should get together and talk about it.

DesertRat 01-27-2010 09:42 PM

I will be out there the first of March and looking for a home then. I am not sure exactly where but probably in Cortez or maybe Delores. Realtor is finding me a short term rental for the first few months in Cortez.
thanks for all the replys. I will send a note letting you all know when I am settled.

wesintl 01-27-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zornff (Post 135012)

4cornercruisers:thumb:

Corbet 01-27-2010 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zornff (Post 135012)
I think its time to get one going here in the So.West part of the state. We have a bunch of cruisers here in Pagosa, and some 80 series too !:lmao:

There has been some talk of this already over here. We need to get together for a trail run and discuss come spring ;) As much as I REALLY enjoy being part of RS, living down here makes it tough to get the most of it. I miss the monthly meetings and regular front range events.