Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   Cruise Moab - TLCA Sanctioned Event hosted by Rising Sun (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Calling all Volunteers! (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=12078)

Art Volmer 02-01-2010 10:29 PM

Calling all Volunteers!

1 Attachment(s)
Calling all Volunteers!
Cruise Moab is the club’s event and we cannot pull off this world class event without your help. This year we need as many people as possible. A little bit of your time goes a long way!

These are the general areas we need help with; please post which areas you can help with and I will schedule it. More details will come as the event gets closer…

Set up Tuesday
On Tuesday evening, we need help setting up the tech inspection tents, stuffing packets and unloading.
Charles Wirrell; David Kaiser & Idelle Maloney; Jack Hess; Christina Person;
Bill Morgan; Cruiserman; Tom Rockrunner; Dee St.John

Tech inspection
The most help is needed Wednesday. The length of the shift will depend on the number of people able to help.
Volunteers are needed for early shifts on the remaining days so volunteers can make the trail runs.

• Tuesday (for the overnight run)
Marco Capote & Scott Howe

• Wednesday (Help is needed between 8-5)
8-10 AM <Rockrunner ; Ken Romer; Randy Rosetta; ZGcruizer; Brian Brickley> ++ #

10AM-12 PM <Ty Person; Dave Neff; Bill Morgan; David Kaiser; James Bingham> ++ #

1- 3 PM < Charles Wirrell; Cruiserman ; Jack Hess; Mike Koons > ++ need 1 more for this shift#

3-5 PM <Tim Prewitt; Paul Thomas; Boyd Mickley; Farnham > ++ need 1 more for this shift #

• Thursday (7:00am-8:00am)
< J Kimmel ; Mike McDonald > ++ need 2 more for this shift #

• Friday (7:00am-8:00am)

< Hugh Phillips; Brian Passey, Wes > ++#

Registration
The most help is needed Wednesday. The length of the shift will depend on the number of people able to help.
The remaining days’ volunteers are needed for early shifts so volunteers can make the trail runs.

• Tuesday ( for the overnight run)
< Carolina Capote>
• Wednesday (Help is needed between 8-5)
8-10 AM < Dee Rosetta; Rachel Romer; Sharon > ++ need 1 more for this shift#

10AM-12 PM < Christina Person; Linda Bingham; Cindy (GF of Mickley) Linda Bingham > ++ #

1- 3 PM
Tim 'Nakman' ; Bruce '60wag'; Jeff Zepp

3-5 PM < Cindi Prewitt; Dan Kucera) > ++ need 1 or 2 more for this shift #

• Thursday (7:00am-8:00am)
Jason Butell; Sarah Butell
• Friday (7:00am-8:00am)
Kelly Phillips ; Ken Davidson; Scott Yoder

Dinner on Friday.
We need a total of 20 volunteers to cover both shifts. We need help selling raffle tickets and collecting meal tickets.

First Shift
Marco Capote ; Carolina Capote; Bill Morgan ; Sharon & Rockrunner;
Corbet Hoover; Jason & Sarah Butell; Jacket ; Scott Rist; Brian Brickely

Second Shift
Rachel Romer; Tim Prewitt ; Cindi Prewitt;
Megan Volmer; Linda & James Bingham; Scott Yoder ; Corsair23 and family; Paul McCumber

Sunday End of Event tear down
We could use help loading the trailers with the Rising Sun equipment that belongs to the club.
Bill Morgan; Art Volmer; Tim Prewitt

Thanks for your time in advance :thumb:

I just added the almost final spreadsheet and I hope I caught any difference between this post and the sheet. This is the sheet I am sending to the committee members so please check it for your time spots. Because of the new venue we are going to need more help than this so if you have extra time please check with a committee member and see what they need. Thanks Again because without the help of our participants we could not make this event happen.

Art Volmer 02-01-2010 10:40 PM

Volunteers who already signed up

Those of you who completed a volunteer form when you registered for Cruise Moab this year. I have your info and will make more detailed assignments as I get more volunteers. Thanks, Art

RockRunner 02-02-2010 08:00 AM

I am in but can not speak for the wife. I am sure she will help also but not sure how much.

I am in for set up, tech and Dinner. Would like to do tech early so I can head out and hit some trails.

Thanks Art.

Red_Chili 02-02-2010 08:04 AM

I'm in for Tuesday, for tech, for packet stuffing, for the setup, for leading a trail or two, for the dinner, and for the teardown.

rover67 02-02-2010 08:04 AM

I'll do dinner again, first shift. I'll also have another helper since my mom will be there with me. Probably wherever else random after the overnighter as well, and maybe before the overnighter a bit.

Art Volmer 02-02-2010 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockRunner (Post 135885)
I am in for set up, tech and Dinner. Would like to do tech early so I can head out and hit some trails.

Thanks Art.

Hey Tom, I have a question on the tech early are you referring to helping during the early shifts of Wednesday or another day? Let me know what works for you.
Thanks, Art

Romer 02-03-2010 09:41 AM

You can put Rachel down for Wednesday morning registration and the dinner

I'll do tech wednesday first shift

Vitesse_6 02-03-2010 10:01 AM

Ive offered to volunteer on my registration, But I'm unaware of where I could be of service, I will be staying in Moab in a condo with my family, I should be down there wed night, So its possible I could help out Thurs and Fri for the early tech inspections, I helped one day last year if thats of any help.

RockRunner 02-03-2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Art Volmer (Post 136060)
Hey Tom, I have a question on the tech early are you referring to helping during the early shifts of Wednesday or another day? Let me know what works for you.
Thanks, Art

Early Wednesday please :D

Art Volmer 02-03-2010 07:01 PM

You got it Tom