Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   Cruise Moab - TLCA Sanctioned Event hosted by Rising Sun (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Different vehicle than what I registered? (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=12519)

Bighead 03-16-2010 08:21 AM

Different vehicle than what I registered?

There is a possibility that I might be able to bring the 100-series to CM like I originally intended. The issue is that I entered my 4Runner info when I registered. Will there be a problem with swapping vehicles at this point?

Thanks for the help.

Hulk 03-16-2010 09:30 AM

No problem at all. Do you need to swap trails?

corsair23 03-16-2010 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk (Post 142613)

You were supposed to tell him it would cost him a case of :beer: to make the change - :hill:

Bighead 03-16-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk (Post 142613)

No, I should be good with what I applied for unless something comes up that the Cruiser wouldn't be properly set up for. For our first CM, I picked easier, scenic trails so the :Princess: would enjoy herself a bit more. She doesn't enjoy the Pritchett/BTR-type trails.

I'm the name on the registration as the driver...will the wife be able to get some wheel time without her name being on the registration?

Thanks for the help.

Quote:

Originally Posted by corsair23 (Post 142615)
You were supposed to tell him it would cost him a case of :beer: to make the change - :hill:

Wait...what?

:cheers:

Hulk 03-16-2010 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bighead (Post 142668)
I'm the name on the registration as the driver...will the wife be able to get some wheel time without her name being on the registration?

That's no problem. Our BLM permit restricts the number of vehicles on the trail only. As long as you're only wheeling one vehicle at a time, you only need one CM registration. You can swap drivers whenever you want to.

Sounds like you have a good trip planned!

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

JadeRunner 03-25-2010 07:21 PM

100 series huh. I was of course was hoping to see you in your sweet 3rd Gen Runner. There were only about 4 of us last year.

Bighead 03-26-2010 06:12 AM

We'll see...it depends on if everything that needs to get done on it gets completed. If not then the 4Runner goes. I'll definitely hit some RS runs this summer with the 4Runner.

deuce 04-12-2010 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JadeRunner (Post 143901)
100 series huh. I was of course was hoping to see you in your sweet 3rd Gen Runner. There were only about 4 of us last year.

I will be out there with my 4th Gen. Going with a few friends that have been out before and have LC's. This is my first year and looking forward to it.