Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   Cruise Moab - TLCA Sanctioned Event hosted by Rising Sun (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I'm so ready for Moab!!! (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=12859)

bh4rnnr 04-20-2010 09:30 PM

I'm so ready for Moab!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Front end repacked, fuel filter replaced and fluids changed. Cruise Moab posters printed and 1/10 is framed. Tent is back on the truck, some how it always comes together:eek:. Looking forward to a week of Hot Rods, good friends, Canyon Country, and being away from the city:cool:. My big goal for this trip is night time shots, so any with experiance come by and give advice:thumb:.

mad chemist 04-20-2010 11:29 PM

Me too! I'm still stressing out trying to get everything packed, all the leaks, tweaks, etc. worked out on the rig. A buddy and I are leaving Washington on Friday, should be at Area BFE on Saturday afternoon. I figure we'll have a couple of days of getting acclimatized before the event starts.

RockRacer 04-21-2010 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mad chemist (Post 147143)
Me too! I'm still stressing out trying to get everything packed, all the leaks, tweaks, etc. worked out on the rig. A buddy and I are leaving Washington on Friday, should be at Area BFE on Saturday afternoon. I figure we'll have a couple of days of getting acclimatized before the event starts.

X3!

Are those vanity call letters? Very cool either way.

farnhamstj 04-21-2010 07:26 AM

Campers packed and 90wt changed. We're ready to roll.

mad chemist 04-21-2010 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockRacer (Post 147147)
X3!

Are those vanity call letters? Very cool either way.

Yep, stole the idea from someone in Arizona (who had (AZ3MUD) or something like that. I just got my ticket a few months back, figured I may as well get something cruiser specific as a call sign! :hill:

FJBRADY 04-21-2010 07:36 AM

Yeah I am in the same boat........Davis has been calling me all week distracting me from work. It will all come together Saturday and we head out Sunday morning.

Hey Perry if you see Dave Hartman this week tell him I said hi:wav:

bh4rnnr 04-21-2010 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FJBRADY (Post 147159)

Hey Perry if you see Dave Hartman this week tell him I said hi:wav:

Should see him Friday night, will tell him you say hi:)

:beer::beer:

wesintl 04-21-2010 08:08 AM

I can't wait to get outta here. I have so much to do.. Biggest thing is install the ham.

rover67 04-21-2010 08:34 AM

I can't wait to get out of here either.. all I have to do is load everything up and put a new fan clutch in the 60 and figure out why my oil pressure gauge quit working. The fan clutch I put in this weekend never disengages..

All oils changed, bolts torqed, and lights working.

rhyary 04-21-2010 12:31 PM

Two more days and I head out west....
I have been packed for a week now.