Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   Trip and Event Reports (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Cruise Moab rocks! (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=12988)

bumpitorcrawlit 05-06-2010 11:00 PM

Cruise Moab rocks!

I know I could have put this in one of the existing Cruise Moab Threads but I wanted everyone of the Rising Sun club members etc to see it.

I attended my first Cruise Moab this year and have to say it was the best wheeling experience I have ever had(I have been wheeling for about 20yrs). Everyone I met was helpful and happy etc. I did not see one flat brimmed hat and no tattoos or anybody saying anything negative about "the environmentalists".

It was truly a pleasure to wheel with you all and I will be joining the club soon so I can wheel with you even more. How soon can I register for next yrs event?

Thanks again for a fantastic weekend. Hit me up if you are coming over to the Telluride/Ouray region or if you want to hit the hard trails in Montrose. Memorial Day is a fun weekend in the Montrose Trails.

Doug Olson

TIMZTOY 05-06-2010 11:23 PM

awsome.. im glad you hade a great time.. im not positive, but i dont think you can't register for next years event till next year about the same time as this year.. i also think that i have a few pics of your rig.. ill have to check..

JadeRunner 05-07-2010 08:17 AM

Thanks Doug. And thanks for leading us on BFE Difficult Friday. It was quite a pleasure wheeling with you also. You were so cool, calm and obviously way experienced the way you were helping me out of my body damage rock jams that day. And the two wheel drive "spin your rear end down the hill" technique was definitely the tip of the weekend for me.

We look forward to wheeling with you again and joining the club.

Air Randy 05-07-2010 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bumpitorcrawlit (Post 148805)
I did not see one flat brimmed hat and no tattoos or anybody saying anything negative about "the environmentalists".
Doug Olson

You should have hung out around our camp more. We were throwin down gang signs and I could have shown you my tattoos, not to mention the guys from Montana wore their baggy skater pants..........................NOT! :D

DaveInDenver 05-07-2010 08:37 AM

Attachment 18629

FJBRADY 05-07-2010 09:33 AM

Yo yo Dave check it.....that is so Phat bro.

I knows you down wit it.

I just chillin sippin on my gin and juice......laid back.:grinpimp:

Oh and Randy you aint that cool you be the PoPo!

Air Randy 05-07-2010 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FJBRADY (Post 148841)
Yo yo Dave check it.....that is so Phat bro.

I knows you down wit it.

I just chillin sippin on my gin and juice......laid back.:grinpimp:

Oh and Randy you aint that cool you be the PoPo!

That be 5-0 to you dawg

FJBRADY 05-07-2010 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Air Randy (Post 148844)
That be 5-0 to you dawg

True dat my homie.

Hulk 05-07-2010 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bumpitorcrawlit (Post 148805)
How soon can I register for next yrs event?

Doug, glad you had a great time.

We usually open registration for the next event in January. :)