Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   Trip and Event Reports (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Glenwood Springs Cruiser Q Transfer Trail Run (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=14115)

84cruzer 09-25-2010 10:45 PM

Glenwood Springs Cruiser Q Transfer Trail Run
 
1 Attachment(s)
Todays Lineup, more to come. :offtobed:

84cruzer 09-26-2010 02:46 PM

Cruisers on Windy Point
 
3 Attachment(s)
.....:hill:

84cruzer 09-26-2010 03:04 PM

Mud!
 
5 Attachment(s)
.....:thumb:

JadeRunner 09-26-2010 06:29 PM

Cool. I took the bypass on that giant mud section. So did you just go to Hypress Lake and back?

Hulk 09-27-2010 12:33 PM

Wow, nice group of trucks! Those are some sweet pictures.

bh4rnnr 09-27-2010 07:21 PM

Would this be a Book Cliff's Cruiser Run? Good to se John from Proffitt's out since his ACT trip.

Thanks for the pics!

:beer::beer:

84cruzer 09-27-2010 08:03 PM

More....
 
3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JadeRunner (Post 163195)
Cool. I took the bypass on that giant mud section. So did you just go to Hypress Lake and back?

It was slow going, the pig had some fuel issue at the first stop (overlook) released the pressure in the gas tank and the truck ran fine. then later the same truck had an issue with the drag link. We mad Haypress about 1PM. On the way down we split into two groups, some of the group had prior engagements.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk (Post 163272)
Wow, nice group of trucks! Those are some sweet pictures.

It was a great turnout. Thanks for the kind words.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bh4rnnr (Post 163318)
Would this be a Book Cliff's Cruiser Run? Good to se John from Proffitt's out since his ACT trip.


Thanks for the pics!

:beer::beer:

Not an official BBC run but i sent them an invite. It was great to have John on this run.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.