Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   Cruise Moab - TLCA Sanctioned Event hosted by Rising Sun (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Raffle Dinner (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=15270)

MDH33 03-11-2011 02:36 PM

Raffle Dinner

I haven't been able to attend meetings in awhile, so I'm not sure what's been decided for the raffle dinner this year. Any firm location/plans? Also, when I registered, I only paid for 1 meal. My wife is now going to attend, so I wanted to know if we'll be able to purchase additional meals. Let me know, thanks!

:beer:

Dr. Schlegs 03-11-2011 06:05 PM

I know you can get tickets at the event for extra meals. We have x number of meal tickets set aside for people in your situation.

MDH33 03-11-2011 07:40 PM

great, thanks! :cheers:

So, is there a plan for the venue?

RockRunner 03-11-2011 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDH33 (Post 177996)
I haven't been able to attend meetings in awhile, so I'm not sure what's been decided for the raffle dinner this year. Any firm location/plans? Also, when I registered, I only paid for 1 meal. My wife is now going to attend, so I wanted to know if we'll be able to purchase additional meals. Let me know, thanks!

Yes please purchase another ticket. That way we will have a better count and can still sell some of the extras to unexpected registrants. Please send an email to Carolyn White and let her know that you need another dinner, beef or chicken and pay via PayPal. Just check the website for the price.

Glad to hear your wife can make it. Also please check and see if you are running any trails that require BLM fees. :cheers:

nattybumppo 03-12-2011 12:29 PM

I paid for 2 extras by mistake and I haven't had any luck yet deleting those extra meals, so you can have one of mine if you want. Either beef or chicken.

MDH33 03-12-2011 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nattybumppo (Post 178054)
I paid for 2 extras by mistake and I haven't had any luck yet deleting those extra meals, so you can have one of mine if you want. Either beef or chicken.

Awesome, I'll take one. Thanks. :thumb:

Hants 03-13-2011 03:48 PM

Hi Sasha & Martin. As RockRunner notes, it is much easier for us if you update us with revised counts.

nattybumppo 03-13-2011 05:14 PM

Martin, I just heard that they did revise my ticket count for the dinner, so I no longer have a spare ticket for you. You will probably want to contact the person listed above and reserve another spot for your wife after all. Sorry for the confusion, Sascha

MDH33 03-13-2011 06:02 PM

No worries, we'll get it figured out. :thumb:

Corbet 03-13-2011 07:52 PM

The raffle dinner will be in a tent like last year at the Aarchway Inn. Its walking distance from Slick Rock Campground