Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   Cruise Moab - TLCA Sanctioned Event hosted by Rising Sun (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Red Line Landcruisers CM2011 Unveil (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=15573)

RLMS 04-23-2011 11:30 PM

Red Line Landcruisers CM2011 Unveil
 
Red line will be doing a Unveil on Thur, at slickrock campground, on vendor night! We are working on a cruiser for an out of town customer, Brand new to the sport, but a cruiser head! :D Please come by and check out the cruiser and the expression on his face, when we pull the cover! :eek:

Thanks everyone:beer:

Justin

MDH33 04-24-2011 09:31 AM

I was hoping you were donating a built rig to the raffle. :hill:

It will be fun to see one of your newly built rigs out there. Will the owner be wheeling it with us?

:thumb:

FJBRADY 04-24-2011 09:42 AM

Saw it on Friday and it's a beaut.

Definitely check it out if you going to CM, Justin does good work.:thumb:

RockRunner 04-24-2011 07:35 PM

Thanks for bringing my new rig to CM for me I appreciate it :D

RLMS 04-24-2011 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDH33 (Post 181624)
I was hoping you were donating a built rig to the raffle. :hill:

It will be fun to see one of your newly built rigs out there. Will the owner be wheeling it with us?

:thumb:

The owner will be wheelin with us, yes! I dont know his run schedule, however.
But the really cool thing is, he has never, been apart of a cruiser group, or even wheeled much, for that matter. I know everyone in the Rising Sun, group will welcome him! :cheers:

Thanks

Justin

RLMS 04-24-2011 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FJBRADY (Post 181625)
Saw it on Friday and it's a beaut.

Definitely check it out if you going to CM, Justin does good work.:thumb:

Thanks Steve!:D

Dr. Schlegs 04-24-2011 11:05 PM

We'll make him or her feel right at home. Justin You do do great work.

RLMS 04-26-2011 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Schlegs (Post 181676)
We'll make him or her feel right at home. Justin You do do great work.

Thanks guys!

Corbet 04-26-2011 11:29 AM

Can't wait.

sno bored 05-12-2011 12:42 PM

Do the rest of us get to see?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.